New profile posts

Latest News & Videos

Today the world honored the legacy of our true hero, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and his most famous motto, "I have a dream".
Did you enjoy tonight's Steven? What were your thoughts on it? To me, it almost felt like a series finale, but we will have to wait for confirmation from CN and Rebecca Sugar.
I.R. Shokew
I.R. Shokew
It would be great if it was the series finale. I don't see how much further one can take this, compared to Rs or AT, honestly. Everything's just wrapped up in those 4 episodes alone. How much further can we really take this? I'd wrap it up here and move on to making new shows, honestly...
Since you reacted with "wow", I just want to tell you that I didn't actually lose all of my stuff. I was just saying something that has been done way too much in programs for children.
"We lost all of our stuff, but no worries. He has got a huge ego so all we need to do is challenge him in public and he will be stupid enough to say yes, and then we'll win the challenge because we finally believe in ourselves."
PinkiePie97
PinkiePie97
On the topic of former Nick stars misbehaving, hasn’t Amanda Bynes gotten into some trouble?
Fone Bone
Fone Bone
Forgive me for casting skepticism on Jamie Lynn Spears' version of events. It sounds like it MIGHT be true but it also could be CYA from her.
NeoplanDan
NeoplanDan
How Touching
Call me weird, but I seem to prefer The Little Mermaid's series more than the trilogy. I also have a AU in development at Post something random where some characters of the series as well as fictional ones are included.
Apparently John K. is FINALLY finished with 'Cans Without Labels'.
Peter Paltridge
Peter Paltridge
Where could it possibly go? no network will touch him now. I suppose all his Kickstarter backers are due a DVD, but he probably no longer has the money to produce any.
I'll Be making February 2019 Nick Premieres on Tuesday or Thursday.
lots of things might be scheduled ones that include Crashletes, Double Dare (Special & S1 Finale), LSBS (S2 Finale), More Henry Danger and Cousins For Life... Knight Squad (S2 Premiere), The Loud House, SpongeBob, RainbowButterflyUnicornKitty, Sunny Day, Peppa Pig & Lots More...
SPECULATION So, I've decided the only CN originals we could see added to Boomerang this year are Dexter's Laboratory and Codename: Kids Next Door, already among the most requested shows on the platform. Everything else is on CN On Demand through the end of the year or on Hulu, and we may not see those until 2020 at the earliest. This does not include some of the lesser-known CN stuff.
Commander Beeper
Commander Beeper
As for the lesser known stuff, Sheep in the Big City and (possibly) Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi are long shots, but would be doable IMO. I mean, if The Life and Times of Juniper Lee could get on Boomerang - and on launch day, nonetheless - I see no reason why the rest of the more obscure stuff can't.
RTP and SIC did reports on Popeye's 90th. Only SIC mentioned the new web series wothout even mentioning its criticism. Both didn't even mention Wimpy. Maybe he merged with Homsar because of a wrench.

Does anyone else have trouble watching episodes here? I put my log in credentials, it says they're accepted, but I just go back to the front.
Reactions: kanc
K
kanc
that same thing has happened to me too as of tonight!! i did try xfinity, and it keeps coming back to login subscription, not just disneynow, but freeform, and abc... maybe it should be resolved tomorrow? i dont know
SweetShop209
SweetShop209
Here's a stranger thing. When I first checked this morning, it wasn't working. I checked an hour later, and could watch a full Fancy Nancy episode. I checked a few hours later after finishing errands, but it wasn't working again. It seems like it's only for episodes and movies where you have to log in to watch. Kim Possible So The Drama didn't ask for log in credentials, and played the whole movie.
Reactions: kanc