New profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
JMTV
JMTV
JMTV
JMTV
Lastly, this thread post was like the final nail in the coffin for me.

Man, The Animation Guild strike couldn't come soon enough, does it?
JMTV
JMTV
I'm REALLY trying my best not to be one those doom-posters, but seeing and hearing stories like this has gotten me so sad and frustrated that I just want the industry to rot in piss...
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
With regards to Matt Braly, I prefer the weekly release. Binging is terrible for an entire season to be released in one run and back in 2015/2016, when it started becoming a thing, there were people concerned over that.

Sometimes, I really question on why these streamers seems to be so selective on which show should get the weekly release treatment or not. Giving every show the binge format is unsustainable. Sure, there are some exceptions, but not every show needs it.
Reactions: Perla Magica
JMTV
JMTV
One thing I find very strange about Disney Plus is that why it's okay for Wandavision and X-Men 97 to have a weekly schedule, yet Disney TVA shows like Moon Girl and Molly McGee drop all the episodes at once? And yet, they blamed the shows for not getting the immediate success they wanted even though it's their fault for not marketing it correctly and not giving the shows enough time to build an audience.
JMTV
JMTV
Sometimes, I don't get the executives for treating fiction entertainment like fast-food products.
JMTV
JMTV
Random music fact:

"Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows was written about how lead vocalist Adam Duritz wanted fame in order to feel loved. He then got fame and had a breakdown soon after; he has since done an altered version live, where he warns about how getting famous was a mistake.
I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
K
kanc
All That is created by Brian Robbins and Mike Tolin. Although however Dan Schneider served as executive producer and producer of All That series, except for 2019 ones reboot.
WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Frontier
Frontier
So like an animated adaption of the storylines from that show...?
prpis
prpis
I do love meerkat manor but I do find it odd they want to profit over it. It’s about a family of meerkats living in the African desert, with many deaths along the way. It almost feels scummy to profit off it. The show was made many years ago. I just question why.
Goldstar!
Goldstar!
Think Happy Feet, but with meerkats.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
Reactions: Light Lucario
Light Lucario
Light Lucario
That's really kind of you to say. Thank you. Unfortunately, Nickelodeon has had this mentality for a long time, so I don't know if they can or even want to change it at this point. Ideally they will so that more Nicktoons can develop an audience.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Man, studios needs to get their act together because greed and incompetence hurt the Hollywood business right now, especially for animation.
Aside from Multiversus updates, we haven't gotten any real news about Warner Bros Discovery lately, and that makes me uncomfortable, like something bad is looming on the horizon. Shame that it's come to that.
Reactions: JMTV and Frontier
JMTV
JMTV
Between bad news or no news at all, I don't know which one is worse...

Featured Posts