New profile posts

I speculate this third pandemic winter could end up being it's very last one, ever (we don't need to have too many).
RandomMe
RandomMe
My mom told me that three years is the lifespan of a pandemic. We are leaving this scenario and hoping to lead a more active life like before 2020.
This decade just bought more separation if anything
Reactions: ATSFGuy
ATSFGuy
ATSFGuy
RandomMe:

Agree, we need to "move on" from Covid and not let it interfere with our daily lives.

I'm just hoping cases stay low to medium so I can attend the GTS (Great Train Show) in early February. It's been two years since I was there.
DBTrilogy100
DBTrilogy100
Based on my observations on what I've been monitoring regarding the progress, I'm inclined to agree with this speculation and I'm certainly hoping that will be the case.
I've officially turned 26 years old.
Nowadays, Cartoon Network have done everything they can to bury Powerpuff Girls Z, not referencing it in Crossover Nexus and other Cartoon Network media. Why?!
Twitter, why are you such a bane of my existence?
SilentYoda
SilentYoda
$420 is a lot for sure.
Reactions: Frontier
Light Lucario
Light Lucario
I have seen those pictures of life size Lucario too. The image of Lucario helping out around the house with that model give me so much joy. It is insanely expensive for one plush toy, but they must be selling well considering they have done multiple life size Pokemon plush toys for around the same price range.
Reactions: Frontier

Featured Posts