New profile posts

• Informative
Reactions: Pooky
kirbygame
kirbygame
wait a minute.. what are they gonna do with the next 6 seasons when the boys (Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny) are done for after Vaccination Special?
harry580
harry580
maybe coon and friends cinematic universe could finally be a reality

The winner of this matchup is Slumber Party Sneak In, which got 2 votes. Blunder Party got 1 vote. The next matchup is Pride Festival. It's between Chosen Family from Danger And Eggs and Whatever Floats Your Float from Madagascar A Little Wild.
The only actual critiques that I agree with for I AM NOT STARFIRE, everyone.....

Reactions: Pooky
G
Ghoster1987
it just feels like a failed experiment that's going to be forgotten in a year or two by now.

There's no need for these grifters to be like "OMG LOOK AT THIS SJW LIBERAL GARBAGE NO WONDER JAPAN IS MOST SUPERIOR COUNTRY BECAUSE IT HAS MY FAVORITE ANIMUS AND MANGUS."
  • Agree
Reactions: Zanneck
Zanneck
Zanneck
@Ghoster1987 I know it's not right to hate people without reason, but those you've pointed out to me successfully are exactly the kinds of people I hate. They are the very definition of weebs. Weebs like these who do this crap are evil. Hatred is all I have for them as a result.
I'm sorry anyone had to read this.
Zanneck
Zanneck
Also, there are more reviews out there on this level of actual acceptable critiques worth giving a listen to, but nothing is really topping these reviews for me just yet, honestly.
What I currently plan: Artistic Alphabet, but with references to various Anime Superhero members in the background.

This is the original version, it was made in 1996 and uploaded to Youtube a decade later:
To think that it was 5 years ago on this day when Ronnie Anne Santiago made her "formal"/on-screen debut. It was on May 3rd of that year when she made her "technical"/off-screen debut.
Eurbane
Eurbane
Ever since Ronnie Anne debuted, I stated spreading rumors about her which caused her to have her own show, and I stopped spreading those rumors when the casagrandes premiered.

The winner of this matchup is Surprise, which got 4 votes. The Birthday Cruise got 1 vote. The next matchup is Sleepover Sneak In. It's between "Slumber Party Sneak In" from Too Loud and "Blunder Party" from The Casagrandes.
I just found out that Chief from Housebroken has the same exact voice actor as Elfo from Disenchantment. (Nat Faxon)
Tacomaster
Tacomaster
And the same voice as Mr Krupp from the Captain Underpants tv series

Here are the nominations for favorite animated kids show at the Kids Choice Awards in Brazil. I don't recognize 2 of them, but the rest are Miraculous Ladybug, SpongeBob SquarePants, My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Kid Cosmic, Big City Greens, and The Casagrandes.
CNC
CNC
Of course, it wouldn't be this category without a nomination from the world's famous yellow-colored sea anemone himself...
They locked the Jellystone! Talkback/Discussion thread. WHY, comes to mind. Seriously, did things just stop being civil or something?? UGH, I hate it when that happens!!
CNC
CNC
But.....I loved that show. It's got that Greenblatt touch.
kirbygame
kirbygame
i don't really mind the gender swap changes to Hanna Barbera characters.
and judging by the article of Greenblatt explaining the change.
BOY HE IS NOT WRONG ABOUT IT TO BE HONEST..
  • Agree
Zanneck
Zanneck
Certain characters being made female and some staying male is the LEAST. OF. THIS. SHOW'S. PROBLEMS. If anything, it's one of its ACTUAL STRENGTHS, IMHUO (U = unpopular), as it breathes new ideas/life into them!
Chris Chan needs to be imprisoned forever, honestly. That is all I have to say about that - it should have happened a long time ago. Like when he vandalized that Game Place he was banned from, for example (when he wasn't a crossdresser.).
They arrested Chris Chan?

Good.
Reactions: JMTV Studios
Zanneck
Zanneck
It's like I said in my post - they should've jailed his butt when he wasn't a crossdresser - like when he vandalized all those Walmarts and Targets or whatever. Or that Game Place he was rightfully banned from for disturbing the customers of it, oh so long ago.
No one wants to acknowledge it, but that's when he should've really faced some prison time, honestly!
So.....the co-creator of Ben 10 said this, regarding what's next for the series.

Reactions: Frontier
A
Asa
Another new installment in the franchise?
Reactions: Frontier
CNC
CNC
I don't know just yet, I don't work at CN.
There hasn't been any news/announcements on a new Degrassi project since 2016.

Will their ever be a new installment in the franchise?
JMTV Studios
JMTV Studios
I don't know. We'll see.
CNC
CNC
I thought the show just......ended.
It's my sister's birthday. She's turning 19. At least, that's what I tell her every year. Always gets a big laugh.

Friendly word of advice, a woman asks you to guess her age, ALWAYS say 19. Even if she's 70, it will tickle them.
so weird to see Brendan Fraser having a comeback thanks to being in Steven Soderbergh's No Sudden Move and now he's going to be in Martin Scorsese's, and Darren Aronofsky's upcoming movies

Featured Posts