New profile posts

I wish a happy 57th birthday to Bob Bergen. He's best known for voicing Porky Pig.
Low Spark of Lyman
Low Spark of Lyman
Some other credentials:

Luke Skywalker in numerous Star Wars video games (ranging from Shadows of the Empire (PC version) to Battlefront II) as well as in Robot Chicken

The title character of Lupin III in Streamline dubs (he did other work for Streamline as well)

No-Face in Spirited Away

Not voiceover, but: hosted Jep!, a kids version of Jeopardy!
Low Spark of Lyman
Low Spark of Lyman
Besides Porky, Bergen has frequently voiced Tweety Bird, and has had stints as Marvin the Martian, Speedy Gonzales, Sylvester Jr., and Hubie and Bertie.

Seems like he's adept with Mel Blanc's higher-pitched characters.
hey um I have another idea, the haim saban attempt to have news corporation (the owners of fox and fox family worldwide at the time) to buy his stake in fox family worldwide back in 2000/2001
Looneyfanfan
Looneyfanfan
Didn't fox own saban
harry580
harry580
yes but haim saban owned half of fox family worldwide which fox family worldwide owned saban entertainment, if fox were to buy haim saban stake in the joint venture instead selling all of fox family worldwide, fox would own all of saban entertainment/international, fox kids worldwide, a stake in fox kids europe, sip animation and the dubbing rights to its animes like digimon
Today I was sitting on Budapest bus line 138, and what did I see? This!

However, this has nothing to do with Dexter's Laboratory or the live-action series. It is called like that because there is a Hungarian company in District 22 called Dexter.
Fone Bone
Fone Bone
Nobody has given me better or more insightful Gilda And Meek feedback than Chris. Nobody. He is also one of the few people I have allowed to read the issues past what I've posted on the blog. Good feedback for everything, positive and negative.
Here's my Ideal Disney XD schedule for next week. What do you think?
harry580
harry580
are you trying to repeat ttg crisis or have a duck tales block that leads up to the finale of duck tales
Spacething7474
Spacething7474
4/10
Pssh, didn’t even put DuckTales on at the lost Daylight Savings Time hour!
CNC
CNC
@harry580 Well, the joke is that Disney XD is planning an "Every DuckTales Ever" marathon after the new episode this Monday leading up to the 90-minute finale.
(Part 1)
Hello,
I know this is a weird long shot and I doubt you'll even get this message, but I'm doing some lost media research and I have very few leads. Some old forum posts that came up on a Google search lead me to believe there's a small chance you may be able to help.
S
sunnsettapple
Yeah, I saw that. :) It was cool! Even though it lasted for only a second.

I'll tape it the next time I see it.
S
sunnsettapple
From the time and description that the other user gives, this seems to be about the same commercial. As much of a stretch as it is to think you might still have this tape, even if you actually did get a chance to record it in the first place, I figured I might as well check.
S
sunnsettapple
If you happen to receive this message at some point, and you recorded the commercial, and you still have the tape, and you'd be interested in putting it on Youtube or sending it to someone who could, please let me know!
Cheers,
sunn sett

Featured Posts