New profile posts

Latest News & Videos

I wish a happy birthday to Roger Craig Smith (45), Will Friedle (44), and Alyson Stoner (27). Roger's roles include Batman, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Captain America. Will's roles include Terry McGinnis/Batman, Ron Stoppable, and Peter Quill/Star Lord. Allyson's roles include Isabella (Phineas And Ferb), Batgirl (Young Justice, Lego DC DVD movies), and Sam Sharp.
Here's a picture of Danica McKellar with her mother. It's impressive how similar they look. I could've sworn they were sisters. I know the picture is from 2015, but still.

Tony Sampson is the best Eddy. James Arnold Taylor tries, but he goes a bit too over the top.
superkeegan9100
superkeegan9100
Which is why there won't be an Ed, Edd 'n Eddy revival anytime soon
Confessions that can get your Qubo card revoked
Spacething7474
Spacething7474
The Choo Choo Bob Show is one of the best shows on the channel.

Jacob Two-Two has an annoying voice.

Stickin' Around is a mixed bag.
Ok,guys I have a really important question.
Now that the Rise Of TMNT is over,I just wanna ask. Is this installation of turtles failed,or it was mistreated by Nick?
I just wanna know,that's all!
Light Lucario
Light Lucario
It's hard to say that it failed, mainly because I don't think that Nickelodeon was that interested in Rise of the TMNT after season one. They definitely made a new TMNT series way too soon after the 2012 series ended though. Plenty of kids who watched the 2012 series would still be in their target audience and might not have been interested/ready for a new take on TMNT so soon.
SoundDestroyer
SoundDestroyer
What do you mean by that? I don't get it
harry580
harry580
you know, nick only owns the tmnt but not owned the mirage studios, you know what i deleting the post so you can forget it about that

Here's something interesting. Though she's still in a relationship with Alex Hirsch, Dana Terrace came out as bisexual back in 2017. That's pretty cool.
The winner for this Media Brackets competition is Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars, which got 4 votes. Quack Pack got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone for participating. The article is next week.

So, this is fitting. Also, why does this meme only go until September?
Light Lucario
Light Lucario
Honestly, I think that they were pretty charitable with April, May and June. Oscar should have started during one of those months instead of July. The picture of Elmo for April is pretty adorable though.