New profile posts

Latest News & Videos

The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold, which got 2 votes. A Muppet Family Christmas got 1 vote. Now we start round 4. This matchup is between Into The Hundred Acre Wood and Quack Pack.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?
wonderfly
wonderfly
Well, it just depends on if the content is good, and if it's more organized than a lot of Youtube channels, it could be a good thing. You mention, G4, but what about the Venn network? (premiering tomorrow, by the way).
G
Ghoster1987
i actually forgot about Venn
I wish a happy 59th birthday to Lauren Tom. Some of the roles she's known for include Numbuh 3 (Codename Kids Next Door), Susan Long & Counselor Chang (American Dragon Jake Long), Joo Dee (Avatar The Last Airbender), the Double Dare Twins (DC Superhero Girls 2015), Jinx & Gizmo on Teen Titans, and much more .
if a telecom company bought viacomcbs, would they drop the viacom name and replace with cbs or paramount name like how disney dropped the buena vista name in 2007
P
PF9
Probably not

That being said, I could see Charter buying ViacomCBS
The winner of this matchup is Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars, which got 5 votes. Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon got 2 votes. The last matchup of round 3 is between "A Muppet Family Christmas" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

Happy 28th Birthday to Dylan and Cole Sprouse, they are well known for portraying Zack & Cody in Disney Channel's The Suite Life.
what is upsetting about comedy central is that the network is always airing the office series too much
Low Spark of Lyman
Low Spark of Lyman
It also airs a hefty amount of South Park, with Parks and Recreation, Futurama and The Cleveland Show also getting significant portions of the weekly schedule.

Sadly, that kind of scheduling for a live TV channel is far from the exception in modern times.
harry580
harry580
if so, why they got cleveland show and king of the hill while disney buying fox, why didnt they rerun old viacom animated shows like gary the rat and drawn together but keep futurana
SpongeBobFan2004
SpongeBobFan2004
Cable Syndication rights etc...
did you think that nickelodeon should slow down the reruns of spongebob and air the old spongebob episodes on nicktoons?
SoundDestroyer
SoundDestroyer
No,they will not, because SpongeBob is their mascot. They will not reduce because it entertains kids for decades.
And also, Nicktoons does air OG SpongeBob episodes.
A
Asa
I was thinking the same way. I mean they did something similar to FOP around the late 2000's and early 2010's when they only played the Poof-era episodes on Nick while the OG episodes aired on Nicktoons.
Since people were calling me out for this a few days ago, do you think I defend Nickelodeon too much?
SoundDestroyer
SoundDestroyer
Maybe...
K
kanc
what do you mean "calling me out"? are they calling you by name many times?
What if cartoons of the past met cartoons of the future?
Coming Tommorow:The reveal of Toonverse,a new kids channel concept!
Tis the place where toons live!
RandomMe
RandomMe
You're just one letter away from Tooniverse! :D
I wish a happy birthday to Corey Burton (65) (voice of Professor Ludwig Von Drake for over 30 years, as well as Megatron on Transformers Animated), Sumalee Montano (48) (voice of Arcee on Transformers Prime and Katana on Beware The Batman), and Travis Willingham (39) (voice of King Roland on Sofia The First and Thor on many Marvel cartoons since Avengers Assemble).
Taking a mini break from Anime Superhero. Possibly for months. I will still post my reviews and in my Un-Iverse thread but I will not be engaging in discussions with people on other topics. If you need to reach me PM me.

I apparently have been offending people on the site and I need to take some time and space so I don't do it anymore. There's nothing else I can think of to do.
IDistractedYou
IDistractedYou
On here in spurts but anytime I see a post from you on pretty much anything I know it's going to be insightful and well thought out whether I agree with your stance (On said animated show/film/comic, etc.) or not. Current event and other stances we are very much on the same page and I feel your exhaustion/concern and will hope you are back sooner rather than later.
Fone Bone
Fone Bone
It's gonna be awhile. I'm not happy about it but there really is no other option. But you guys can still reach me via PM. I promise I'll respond.
LinusFan303
LinusFan303
Sorry to hear that, hope there's a return in the future
The winner of this matchup is "Quack Pack" with 2 votes. ScoobyNatural got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars and Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon.

Currently re watching Even Stevens on Disney+. I always loved the chemistry between characters Louis and Ren Stevens, imo.
SoundDestroyer
SoundDestroyer
Classic Disney Tween-coms were better than what we have now. Raven,Lizzie McGuire,Phil of the Future,Boy Meets World are always will rock!
Many people around the world in the past few months, on Twitter "complete the phrase" games:
X is the best time/a good time to get the latest Flash Player