New profile posts

Latest News & Videos

Opinion changed from The 7D. I didn't like it, because it's often more bland despite the animation and the writing as well. It's kinda more like Teen Titans Go! I don't even blame on Parry Gripp's music.
RandomMe
RandomMe
Never liked it. I liked Fish Hooks more. Would stay insane if I begged for a merman remake.
You think the 2016 reboot is the worst entry in the Powerpuff Girls franchise? That honor actually goes to "Powerpuff Girls Z". How about that?
Reactions: MegasMilo379
Mostezli
Mostezli
Nope, still better than the 2016 reboot.
Vuxovich
Vuxovich
Why? As far as I know, most European countries didn't get PPGZ. Not only that, but PPGZ is not even considered as a part of the PPG franchise by some. How about that?
LinusFan303
LinusFan303
I like PPGZ , it's a fun series that does things it's own fun way, it knew what it wanted to be and did that well.
it is kinda weird how despite Frozen being the highest grossing animated movie until Lion King 2019, there were no mainstream animated movies that tried to copy it, or at least accused of copying Frozen. I wonder why?
Mostezli
Mostezli
Frozen is the copy. Disney's immediate animated female predecessors within the same decade did much of the same things Frozen is known for.
5YearsOnEastCoast
5YearsOnEastCoast
@Mostezli You mean Tangled right? Or Enchanted? Or both?
What happened to Jessica Borutski's "Raccoons" animated project?
C
cheril59
That's what I'd like to know! I asked Kevin Gillis on LinkedIn, but no reply.