New profile posts

Latest News & Videos

Does anyone have a feeling that Disney will purchase DHX Media and Hasbro in the future? I sure do, and that was the reason why I made a prank about it.
NeoplanDan
NeoplanDan
Eh, not in a million years.
LinusFan303
LinusFan303
American companies can't buy Canadian media ones at all, otherwise, CTV, Global, City etc.. would have been American Owned a long time ago. Because of the proximity of the their major populations, mostly common language, and etc, that Canadian Media is protected from being bought up by US interests. For good reason.
Does anyone have a recording of Ben 10's Japanese end credits with the pillows' "Ladybird girl" as the theme? I've been looking for it for years.
It took me a while to realize but the current spokesperson for the Arby's commercials is H. Jon Benjamin.
The reason why I’m not too keen on streaming services as I was before is because their limited availability. Watching a show or a movie doesn’t last forever (unless it’s an original) so they will expire soon. That’s why I have sticked to television cable for so long. I still believe it’s still alive and well today. People can watch tv and stream shows at the same time if they’re rich enough to multi-task.
ProtoGentIsDead
ProtoGentIsDead
If we can binge-watch Netflix, other movies will be expired soon, like Zootopia. Hope your family will be not trusted by higher cable bills.
LinusFan303
LinusFan303
I still watch "live TV" more than streaming services, I think streaming services have some value, But I don't think cable is dying as much as people have been saying (Radio's been talked about it's death since the 1960's) I think it's probably even better to own the media (if it's possible ) compared to relying on streaming or tv channels.
NeoplanDan
NeoplanDan
I pretty much stick on what I got, despite that I stop caring about cable since they mostly non-reliable in terms of service, I’m not much of a tv person like I used to.
maybe im thinking of leaving toonzone since nobody appreciates my posts
Who has two thumbs and beat Sekiro
Gatordragon
Gatordragon
A one-handed koala? I'm just foolin'. Great job, boyo. I couldn't even finish Dark Souls 1. Though that was mostly due to laziness.