Zombies: The Re-Animated Series (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
An animated series based on the live action Zombies movies is in development by Disney Television Animation .

Screenshot_20220615-090927.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Joan Ford is writing for the series. She previously worked on Thundercats Roar, Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs, and the 2019 DC Superhero Girls.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The bolded definitely feels like it would be somewhat in-line with what we'll see from this cartoon :).
She only worked on 1 episode (Detention Club), but it's definitely the most high school plot, so it could work here.

zoombie

Like I said in the other thread, and BTW sorry about that. This is Monster High in reverse.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Here's the teaser trailer.

My thoughts on this?

I don't think its necessary to have Zombies has its own animated series as I don't think the Zombies DCOMs trilogy wasn't all that great (The first one was okay (a guilty pleasure), the second one was alright(wasn't as good as the first one, but at least it had effort), but third one was just awful), but from the nature of the business, I can obviously understand why.

Similar to High School Musical and Descendants, Zombies has become popular more than anything else, so Disney decides to milk it for its worth until cow gets all dried up.

Though, I'm not sure if the new series was a continuation after the third movie or as its own thing, but from the look of the premise, I have zero interest on watching the show.

I'm sure the target audience will definitely go nuts about it, but for me, I give it a hard pass.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts