Zoids Videogame

bladeliger

Guardian Force Fighter
I was searching for zoids manga on amazon.com when i found something that intrigued me. Seems that Zoids videogames are comming out for the GBA and GC. The GC game is entitled Zoids: Battle Legends and the GBA game is called Zoids: Legacy. I then searched for these two games on google and found out that Zoids: Battle Legends is really Zoids: VS in Japan and Zoids: Legacy is really Zoids: Saga in Japan. And the best news of all is that these games come out in November. Also, Amazon.com is already taking preorders for these games.

bladeliger

Guardian Force Fighter
Very cool screens. No doubt I'm buying it. But you know what I was thinking, what if they came out with a Zoids game that used a controller similar to the $200 one for Steel Batalion. Then we would get the real feel of what it would be like to pilot a Zoid.

RedBoot

GO! Pringer X!
I'd been hoping for these to be brought over for a while, but I had given up on them a few months back. Nice to see someone's finally decided to bring them over.

Zoids Saga/Legacy is a Strategy RPG that spans three different eras: Van's era, Bit's era, and an era featuring new characters.

bladeliger

Guardian Force Fighter
yeah, i have seen screens for both games and read reviews of them and they both look and sound very cool, I can't wait for them. this is just wishfull thinking, but im hoping that the third era is the new series Fuzor

Sigma

Simply Phenomenal
I've played the import of Saga and enjoyed it although I couldn't read a bit of it. I will probably pick it up when it is released in the US.

megachao24

So, what's going on here?
About time it coming out here to the states! Still, one thing I found a while ago is that Nintendo and Tomy did some partnership. (I'd like to find where I got this but the site I founded at won't load...)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts