Zen's art Stuff

Zentron

Well, the sequence for the previous background image has finally been done! The sequence itself is incredibly short, just two seconds in it, but you should be able to see I have made some alterations to my reproduction version:

Zentron

Alright, another segment from my 4K UHD reproduction of the classic Dungeons & Dragons episode The Dragons Graveyard has been re-animated! Very brief video unfortunately, just 5 second long, but some considerable hours has gone into it, I sorted out her eyes, which were a little wonky to say the least in the original, plus a frame of inbetweening at one point just to make things a little smoother!

Hope you like ;)

Zentron

It's been a while since my last update on my Dungeons & Dragons project, so here's a bunch! I'm also working on another scene from my 4K UHD reproduction of the classic 80s ThunderCats intro sequence, but there's a ton of work to do, so will be a fair while before I can show it.... but for now:

Zentron

Thank you very much!

Also thankfully due to a new technique, my other project, a 4K UHD digital reproduction of the classic 80s ThunderCats intro sequence has come on much quicker than I had expected and I'm quite happy with the results:

Zentron

Seeing as I now have a lot of spare time on my hands due to this whole Coronavitus shut down, I spent the last 6 days completing another scene from my 4K UHD digital reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons animated series episode The Dragons Graveyard, which was uploaded to YouTube this morning. I have made some changes as I normally do, which I hope you like the result:

Zentron

Decided that I would finish my first redesign of Spritina for my personal reboot idea for She-Ra Princess of Power. This version will be a little more combatant and mischievous. As a Twigget, she is in tune with the Whispering Woods and can work with the magic of the woods to aid her in her endeavours. When in combat, the woods will lend her their protection, providing her with wrappings of leaves and vine, which she can then use to attack or defend against opponents who may come to threaten the woods.
Spiritina Design Idea Large.jpg

Zentron

Well, a little thing happened to my computer shortly after I posted the previous image, my secondary HDD suddenly stopped talking to my computer, which unfortunately meant that I could not gain access to the files within, that includes the above image and many others that I have posted previously. Thankfully I have multiple HDDs inside my tower, so a lot of the other stuff is safe, but my brother, who is a Microsoft certified computer technician, is trying to get the files copied over onto a new SSD.

Though for now, here's a few recent images, two of my reboot She-Ra redesign and one of Wonder Woman from the Harley Quinn animated series, but as a goth vampire, along with a single frame reproduction of Crita from New Adventures of He-Man:

She-Ra-Portait-2.jpg She-Ra Ready With Sword.jpg Haley-Quinn---Wonder-Woman-Vampiress.png Crita-Attacks-2.jpg

Zentron

Watched the animated movie, Scooby-Doo and Ghoul School, my favourite character of which was Sibella, Dracula's daughter, and I got to wondering, if she was to come back in one of today's WB animated movies.... what would she look like now grown up? Here's one possibility!

Sibella-Grown-Up-2.gif

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts