Zen's art Stuff

Zentron

OK, to go with Sheila's new state of being, she has gotten a new make-over, though I may change it a little, plus I need to add the shade & shine:

Zentron

Phew, it's taken ages just to do this one background for this sequence and I still have 3 more to go... so boring, but they have to be done! Anyway, here is another of Battlecat, but this time with one complete the flashy backgrounds:

Zentron

OK folks, sorry for not posting anything in a while, I've been unfortunately busy with some other stuff! Anyway, just one piece for today, a feature of my reboot Adora, standing side-by-side with the classic Adora from the Filmation series:

No this has nothing to do with the upcoming Netflix series, this is just my own take on the character!

Zentron

Thanks, I should be doing some more one off pieces of my reboot Adora soon, but I also have the animation sequence of her transforming into She-Ra in the works too :)

Zentron

This is part of the animation for the sequence in the She-Ra episode Friendship that I am reproducing, where Kowl is flying alongside Bow and complaining on their way to the Fright Zone! It's not the entire sequence, clearly, but it does display some of the cels that I will be using for the sequence!

Zentron

Thank you. This I did mainly as a test to see how I should position each cell when I had finished the sequence, as in the original production, Kowl's height remained consistently the same when he was flying, which I didn't think looked right. I think my test has gone well!

Zentron

OK folks, another pic for ya, this time of Hordak, from a scene where he sprays Bow with sleeping gas, after his robot Horde trooper fails to capture him. There's some animation to do here, so that will take a little longer to get done!

Zentron

More animation from my digital reproduction of the She-Ra episode Friendship today, it's the completion of the sequence from the above image. You may notice a little smoother animation here, among the addition of 3 tone shading, I have also corrected some anatomy issues, hope everyone likes:

Zentron

So, another image, again related to the Sheila vampire character a little further up! This is the cover I did last night for a future issue of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon fan comic/Manga, of which I have been procrastinating over for many many years, but have restarted my production of, this is for an almost completed story and layout script, though the next issue has been fully written and will be also doing a cover for very very soon. Though for now, I present the cover for issue 22:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts