Zen's art Stuff

Bic

Acid-filled Twinkies!!!
Man, if the girls wore clothes like that back when I went to High School, it would've been a heck of a lot more fun! :eek:

I like the pages, they're nice and clean, and you aren't afraid of perspective. The only thing bothering me, and this is pretty minor, is on the last panel with the girl entering the bathroom I think her face should be lower so the border doesn't cut through her eyes. Other than that, pretty awesome!

Zentron

Man, if the girls wore clothes like that back when I went to High School, it would've been a heck of a lot more fun! :eek:

I like the pages, they're nice and clean, and you aren't afraid of perspective. The only thing bothering me, and this is pretty minor, is on the last panel with the girl entering the bathroom I think her face should be lower so the border doesn't cut through her eyes. Other than that, pretty awesome!
Yeah, well I was intending to not have any eyes at all, but I don't normally do such perspectives and it just came out like that... as I've been saying, I'm still learning ;)

As for their outfits, you'll not see a single female character with clothing that covers up more than 60% of their bodies!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zentron

Just finished this one a few minutes ago, 'tis another of those Totally Spies contest entries I seem to be spending most of my time doing these days.

Totally Beach Spies - Second Day:

Zentron

I'm going o a hero trip for a while, so here is my first offering! A less pansy and more Anime orientated Superman than of recent versions:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zentron

Wow! Has it really been that long since I posted any new art.... smeg :eek:

Well, I er, guess I had better post something then!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen I now present to you.... Robocop!"

Heh, his mush at least ;)

Zentron

Well, here is my next Robocop inspired image. Flo, from the RoboCop Versus The Terminator comics back in the early 90s:

Zentron

Just finished this one a few minutes ago, Hank the Ranger, from the animated series of Dungeons & Dragons:

Last edited:

Zentron

No way near as long as last time, but it has still been a while since I posted anything here, so here I go:

And this is a work in progress:

Last edited:

Zentron

Some WIPs, one I've showed previously, but it has come on a bit since then:

Hi-FiSpeaker3.jpg

Feedback, comments, or queries are welcome!

Last edited:

Zentron

My latest piece, done as the first Sci-Fi fair in a local town, with the guy behind the mask of Darth Vader(well, one of them anyway) will be there and so I thought it'd be good to have a personal image for the day:

darthvaderposter1000px.jpg

Done slightly lighter than it should be, as this was for print and they always come out darker on the page!

Zentron

Completed a couple months back, but couldn't be arsed to post it here, until now....

Diana - Standing Alone

Last edited:

Zentron

Did this a while ago, but I haven't been around much for the last year, so a little late in putting it up... anyway, this is my third and final preview video, of my digital recreation of the 80s He-Man intro sequence:

Zentron

OK, so, as everyone knows, PhotoBucket did a dirty on all its members a short while ago, so most of my pics in this thread are not working, but I shall be going back to edit them all with uploads I did to a new image host.... hopefully this one doesn't vanish as well, it's a nightmare having to create new folders and reupload everything!

All said, new host, so a couple new images for your viewing pleasure, the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series title card... one of them is in red/blue anaglyph 3D, so you'll need those special glasses to view it properly:

Zentron

Well would you Adam and Eve it? I actually finished the above pic sooner than I thought I would, heh, silly me! Anyway, here is the completed vampire Sheila:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012). This was the first entry from the TMNT Franchise that I saw all the way through from beginning to end.
With all the negative PR, especially that lawsuit, lately, are the board of directors and shareholders of WBD upset with David Zaslav?
Asa

It's official. E3 plans to return next June.

Don't expect any cancellations to occur anytime soon. The event is officially back on.
To all "The Ghost and Molly McGee" fans, don't go to 4chan because someone leaked some stuff about season two premiere.

Also don't spread the said leaks around Twitter and other places for the respect of the creators and the crew.

Featured Posts