• 70 (Average)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65 (Barely passable)

• 50 (Fail!)

• Total voters

bayoab

Zatch Bell: "The Hurricane Test Battle!" Talkback (Spoilers)

jetstream.jpg
zatchbell.jpg

Episode 90
English title: "The Hurricane Test Battle!"
Japanese title: "I'm back... And then a tempest test battle!"

Last time:
Folgore used the dragon balls to wish Victoream back. Err... wrong show... After a weird dream, Folgore gets picked up to produce a new flick (which according to his dream, must star Victoream). After several crummy plotlines: 00F fighting some bad mamodo, Victoream going crazy for melon and revealing all, and Victoream saving the statue of liberty from Belguim E.O., everyone gets disinterested and settles down for some New Year's traditions.

This time:
Kiyo finally returns to school. He may be a super genius, but his teacher is not one bit pleased about all the classes he has missed. Can Kiyo survive the teacher's tests and punishments? Can his classmates help?

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
This is based on the manga chapter after the Zofis arc where Kiyo returns home, Suzy tries to welcome him back, the teacher tries giving Kiyo a test on notes that he wasn't around for, everyone else gives him they're notes but they aren't helpful for taking the test, but Kiyo is able to succeed anyway. So yeah it was one of those zany chapters that could easily expand to it's entire episode in typical ZB comedic fashion. Which I think it does pretty well. The running gag of Suzy being knocked around any time she was trying to tell Kiyo something was pretty funny, as was Zatch randomly appearing (and riding yellowtail) and then him and Ponygon biting the teacher and then telling the prinicpal what was going on. As per usual though the best parts were just Kiyo dealing with the insanity of all that was going around him from the zany students to the evil teacher to the never going to leave him alone Zatch. I also guess there was a fairly emotional sort of moment of Suzy finally being able to welcome him but that wasn't the point of this one. Since there wasn't any Vicotream special in the manga, this was the creator's way of getting back to some of the zaniness after the Zofis arc and the anime adaption captured a good amount of the zaniness here. Can't think of any real negative marks to this (the random cameos were part of the joke and thankfully weren't over used) so I say this was a pretty good ep if you can appreciate ZB's zaniness.

Radical

Banned
Funny hilarious episode:D,

It's interesting when they want to bring back the wacky/zaniness after the emotional drama from the Zofis saga to make it awesome.

The Highlights:
Hahahaha,Ponygon not finishing his carrots from Zatch:p.
Zatch still trying to invade Kiyo's school,poor Kiyo:D.
Good to see Suzy(my favorite)who reminds me of Orihime,but the poor girl to miss her chances to welcome Kiyo because of his silly friends.
I'm shocked that Crispin voices Kane besides Won Rei,such an awesome VA:anime:.
Alien boy(Kiyo's friend) is one of my favorite funny weirdface characters.
The Teacher's Wife is wacky/funny & really SCARY:eek:.
Poor Kiyo doing all those errands.
Suzy/Zatch annoying Kiyo when he's to the last test question:p.
The evil jerkoff Mr.Toriyama wanting to bash Kiyo with challenging test questions while Kiyo was away for punishment(old enemy of Kiyo's).
Hilarious with Kiyo's friends' notes not helping Kiyo:p.
Kaneko is another one of the jerkrivals who wants to be better/smarter than Kiyo,he's funny & my next favorite jerkrival(besides Jiro from Blue Dragon).
Sweet moment with Kiyo having help from all his friends.
WOW,that's a stupid test question to bash Kiyo,but so hilarious.
The jerk Mr.Toriyama's bashings were hilarious with Ponygon biting him & the old principal going to kill him:D:p,serves that dumb loser right.
Suzy finally tells Kiyo welcome back,such a heartwarming moment:anime:.

Next episode,the evil scary brat Naomi is back to stir up trouble for Zatch & Tia is in it too:D,which poor Kiyo/Zatch can't get a break after defeating Zofis/Demolt which they deal with old enemies/crazy villains:p,but it gets interesting when more cool evil mamodoes will be coming.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts