Zatch Bell! Talkback "The Door To A Different World! Brago vs. Zatch!(Spoilers)

Radical

Banned
Since there's no talkback for Zatch Bell!,I wanted to create one as much as I love Zatch Bell! which here's the next episode of this awesome Maestro filler arc(my favorite interesting arc),post your great thoughts/responses:anime:.

My highlights for this exciting interesting episode,

That scene was so sad which poor Majiro will be missed:crying:which he was an adorable crossbreed animal mamodo(which I wish he would of had more screentime,he was so CUTE).
From Sherry,we learn that it was Nicholas & Majiro that started the fight,the poor guys,but I love Majiro's cool attack though.
Awesome that Sherry & Brago are in this awesome filler arc:D.
Awesome battle confrontation between Sherry & Brago and Kiyo & Zatch.
I love Brago's powerful spell & Zatch's 6th spell is pretty cool.
Zatch's speech on beating Brago on avenging Majiro was great,but the kind king speech loves being used alot do they:sweat:.
Pretty EPIC with Brago & Zatch's powerful spells about to clash:D.
Maestro(my favorite) is such an interesting awesome villain which I love his design & freaky eyes:evil:,his VA did an amazing job which his voice sounded so familiar.
Interesting with the guys transported into the In-Between World because of their mamodoes' powerful spells which is one weird bizarre world with new mamodoes:eek:.
Awesome with Sherry & Brago blasting the mamodo guards.
Maestro's general Kurogane is so awesome which I love his freaky thug-like appearance.
Poor Kiyo & Zatch,bruised from the raining metal,hahahahaha:p.
Zatch's comment about metal umbrellas came true,hahahahaha:p.
The townspeople like that blacksmith are so HUGE,but that part with the blacksmith giving Kiyo the freaky look had me on the floor laughing:D:D.
The guys learn about the freaky In-Between World.
The sad looks on Zatch & Ponygon's faces are funny.
Interesting,Maestro knows the key to going back to the real world:eek:.
I can't wait for the next episode which gets awesome by the minute:D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts