Zagtoon reboots Denver, the Last Dinosaur

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
The finished product looks so dramatically worse than the concept art:
lafJd50.png

176XAmF.png

Mandouga

If it ditches the annoying theme song, I already like it better than the original.

Yeah, well, I don't know about you, but "he's" definitely "my friend, and a whole lot more". Yes, he's even "show..."n "me a world I never saw before".

Look, seriously, that's kind of selfish, isn't it? The theme song isn't that bad. Yet, you think the new show shouldn't have it because you personally don't like it? Nobody's asking/forcing you to listen to it, you know...

I'm personally looking forward to this new take on our "pal dino / From prehistory through the rock and roll spotlight". I just hope it's the real deal, and not too (repeat, "too") educational*, etc.

*I say this because the original show was kind of meant to be educational, if even a little bit. The problem is if the new show starts to patronize the viewers with the same old (partially) unfair "obey your parents/teachers, they know what's best for you" or "obey the signs; they're there for a reason" moral lessons...

zoombie

So this gets a reboot, yet as of yet no Jem and the Holograms reboot. When is that going to happen?

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
After that disaster of a live-action movie. Not for a LONG time.

That movie was long forgotten before release. I don't think it really has any bearing on Jem's viability as a modern property. Hasbro didn't even make any toys for it, IIRC.

Dudley

Staff member
Transformers managed to thrive on TV in spite of the Michael Bay movies at the same time.

All of those films made over a half a billion dollars at the box office. I don’t know who those people are that like them, but plenty do to warrant more TV shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toons Fan

I've found episode titles from an France online TV Guide site.

Season 1

1 Cretaceous nightmare
2 Museum of Tucsonian History
3 The Bones Town blog
4 Dan Dinosaur
5 Grouitch
6 The Denver Presentation
7 Attention dino pass
8 Dinodomestique
9 In pursuit of the golden ticket
10 Génialosaurus
11 Dino-Teen
12 The Chameleon Cloak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
Here's a new video for the new Denver series.

When they showed the town, it looks like they just copied and paste the exact same tree multiple times to make a forest.
The rest of the show looks a little too juvenile and lame. Just like the original, except less “radical”.

Toons Fan

‪This is the episode plot for The Denver Presentation.

‪At school, Denver must present a class presentation just like any other student. But Spooky and Pebble will do everything to sabotage his efforts ...‬

‪It sounds like Denver will be going to school as an student.‬

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
In the original series, they had to keep Denver a secret to the world. I guess not this time?

Toons Fan

Well, this Denver is not the same as the original one. This Denver grows up being raised by a human family as one of their own.

Radical

Banned
I'll definetly enjoy the Denver, the Last Dinosaur reboot after loving the classic original Denver, the Last Dinosaur series and its awesome opening theme song, love the nice new CGI-ish animation, Denver best protagonist, love his new design, and the new kids Denver's friends are great/likable though:D.
I'll love the new major villain from the reboot, but if they bring Morton Fizzback/Professor Funt(my favorite best classic villains), that will be great:D.

In the original, Denver is kept a secret, but in the reboot, he bees shown in the world, odd.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts