Yu Yu Hakusho "Gouki and Kurama" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Last poll?

• ***** Really hope this show comes back!

Votes: 13 81.3%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 0 I hope this show never comes back!

• Total voters

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance

Get ready for possibly the final airing of Yu Yu Hakusho. The show will probably return with new episodes later this year, but it's still possible that the show is done on Cartoon Network for good.​

Anyway, here's a small sypnosis of the episode:​
The oafish demon Gouki is using the stolen Orb of Baast to capture children's souls. If Yusuke doesn't track down and defeat this monster quickly, those souls will become the monster's next meal. But Gouki isn't the only one Yusuke has to worry about when the second thief suddenly appears. His name is Kurama, and to great surprise, he asks Yusuke for a favor.

Enjoy the episode, and hope that it returns!​

NickWhiz1

gundam123 said:
Get ready for possibly the final airing of Yu Yu Hakusho. The show will probably return with new episodes later this year, but it's still possible that the show is done on Cartoon Network for good.
Don't jinx it :(

Demonic Raven

The best part of this episode is no doubt Kurama's story. Not to mention his willingness to sacrifice himself for his mother.

8/10

Now if only they had waited one more episode...the next one is really good. :shrug:

Malex

Quivering Member
Crap! I missed tonight's episode. Oh well. Hopefully when YYH returns we get straight to the final six episodes of Sensui. I call episode 90's talkback! (I know that one cannot call on a talkback, but I will do it anyway). Watch out for that Zatch!

William C. Maune

TZ News Editor in Chief
Demonic Raven said:
Fine, it's edited..sorry.
If you want to reedit your post to say something like

YYH - episode - Edit List:

None

-----

That's cool. There is generally an edit list each week, so that's not a problem.

purplehairedwonder

No woman should suffer at the hands of men
Staff member
Last episode of Hakusho for awhile, and it ends with the story of my favorite red-headed fox:p It's gonna be sad to see it go, but I'm lookin' forward to seeing Zatch Bell.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
It's been a while since I've seen this episode. Did it air this way on Toonami previously? Ya know, sometimes that happens.

Tash

WS leader: Well, this is the last week we'll be playing this show...
Random employee: wanna do something stupid?
WS leader: Great idea. And remember, it was an accedent. ;)

You all know that's what happened...

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance
Tash said:
WS leader: Well, this is the last week we'll be playing this show...
Random employee: wanna do something stupid?
WS leader: Great idea. And remember, it was an accedent. ;)
I'm thinking that after what they did with the final airing of that episode, it might be a sign of what will happen with zatch bell and naruto.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Hey if they have the original tapes still then it'd be neat if Adult Swim aired them for a while. Just the first season I suppose... but at least it would be on again.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Hyper Sensei said:
Hey if they have the original tapes still then it'd be neat if Adult Swim aired them for a while. Just the first season I suppose... but at least it would be on again.
You know AS wouldn't air YYH again. As much I would like to see it again, AS has come too far to go back to 2002.