Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens Discussion

Light Lucario

Staff member
Well that does basically confirm that a dub will eventually happen. I still wouldn't bet on it premiering this year given that the Vrains dub isn't finished yet, but I doubt that they would trademark a logo if they weren't going to dub it. It will probably come out next year, especially if that Konami is also planning on releasing the Rush Duel sets at that time as well.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Well that does basically confirm that a dub will eventually happen. I still wouldn't bet on it premiering this year given that the Vrains dub isn't finished yet, but I doubt that they would trademark a logo if they weren't going to dub it. It will probably come out next year, especially if that Konami is also planning on releasing the Rush Duel sets at that time as well.

What we also shouldn't bet on is the dub getting aired on U.S. TV, since VRAINS failed to do so (which is why we only have the subbed version of that show), and especially with what's been going on out there lately.

Light Lucario

Staff member
What we also shouldn't bet on is the dub getting aired on U.S. TV, since VRAINS failed to do so (which is why we only have the subbed version of that show), and especially with what's been going on out there lately.

The chances of a U.S. TV deal is pretty slim at best at this point, but there was speculation that a dub wouldn't even happen at the first place. Based on this logo, I'd say that might have been jumping to conclusions a bit too fast. I'd hope that KCM would be more willing to put the dub on some kind of streaming service, but it's hard to say. They may still be determined to get a TV deal despite not being able to do so for Vrains.

Reactions: RDG

Light Lucario

Staff member
So Sevens started airing new episodes again. I'm not sure if this means that the series is back in production since there wasn't any official announcement about it, but I saw what I guess was last week's episode. It was pretty bad, or at the very least boring. I kind of figured that they'd make the episode more ridiculous given that it involved a duelist who wanted to fuse ramen with duels, but it all just seemed a bit too much. The conflict felt so hallow when Yuga never mentioned this ramen shop beforehand. The whole notion of an A.I. restaurant also seemed a bit strange. Even in a futuristic setting with A.I. robots all over the place, it would still be safer to have an actual human cook making the food instead. The stakes felt nonexistent since even if the shop was still going to close down, the owner would have been willing to give everyone there some food. Yuga's attempts to fix the problem with his different Roads were pretty funny though. Yuga's excitement over someone else wanting to incorporate their own rules into dueling was also pretty nice.

The duel was pretty boring, but I liked that Yuga won through a different method than just relying on Sevens Road Magician's effect. It wasn't anything impressive, but it was still something different. Gakuto providing updates on the ramen was silly and funny, even if it did also feel like a desperate attempt to add tension to this duel. Rook showing up out of nowhere to eat it was also funny. It was expected that the shop owner would be inspired by their duel. I thought it was boring as dirt, but the show is really pushing for Rush Duels to be so amazing and I'm still not buying it. It was nice that he kept his shop open in the end though.

The relic being gone didn't really surprise me too much. Since Yuga was seemingly the first person to solve the Duel Quiz and unlocked Rush Duels for everyone, either it disappeared or more likely whoever set it up there somehow moved it. It was at least an interesting note to end this episode with. I have enjoyed the lighter tone for Sevens. It generally works, it feels pretty natural given how young the characters are and I'd be fine if this series just stayed as a silly light hearted show. I'm not sure how seriously I can take conflicts in this series, especially after this episode. This was the first time where the humor felt a bit too forced in places for me, particularly once the Ramen duelist showed up. The duel being so boring with nonexistent stakes didn't help matters either.

Light Lucario

Staff member
So I finally saw last week's episode and it was okay. It had an interesting premise with one of the Goha executive trying to learn more about Rush Duels from Yuga. It was funny how Mimi and Yuga kept talking to each as if the teacher didn't even exist, especially when this is the first time we actually saw a teacher in this series. I really don't like that Mimi is an adult woman with the body of a child. I think that the troupe in general is kind of problematic, at least in anime. In my experience, it usually comes off as saying that it's okay to use a child character for fanservice because she's really an adult. It especially didn't help that Mimi said that she has a son, so someone had sex with a woman who looks no older than ten and she looked like a pregnant ten year old for nine months. Needless to say, neither of those thoughts were particularly pleasant to have running through my mind during the episode.

To be fair, they haven't used Mimi for fanservice yet and this allowed the setup to kind of work, but it just raised a lot of red flags for me immediately. Plus, she's a pretty terrible spy. That might be the point when she calls herself the eternal elementary schooler, which is practically giving herself away, and makes huge declarations in the restroom after calling her higherups on an out dated phone. It's still crossing into being a bit too ridiculous for my tastes.

It was interesting that she kept wondering if Yuga was a villain trying to create chaos with Rush Duels. Goha must see its massive control around the world, or at least this area, as being a means to protect people, which is also interesting. I guess that would explain why they didn't just straight up kidnap Yuga to learn about Rush Duels if they don't see themselves as the villains. She was able to lure herself into their group with those gifts, but Romin still saw through her enough to setup a trap afterwards. The setup for the duel itself felt a bit strange, if only because it still felt like nothing really important was on the line given that Yuga wanted people to learn more about Rush Duels.

The duel itself was okay. Mimi's monsters were certainly different. Having more flashy feminine versions of some recognizable female monsters was a bit of a surprise. I guess it fits with how she wants to be seen and treated more as an adult, but it was just weird, especially when there almost seemed to be a bit of an 80's vibe with their outfits and dance scenes. That might make a bit more sense within Japanese culture. I liked that Yuga at least had a different strategy this time with not relying on Sevens Road Magician. He had a plan for Sevens Road Magician being destroyed with his Trap card and was able to make a good combo thanks to his new monster and his other Spellcasters.

Even though I was fine with how Yuga won, I was a bit annoyed with Mimi losing. She didn't put on a terrible strategy or anything like that, but she established herself as one of the six Top of Hexagon members. Because of her appearance, she had to work harder to reach the top too, but she still couldn't beat Yuga. Yeah, he's the protagonist, but it kind of bothered me that this is another case of a female duelist not being allowed to defeat a male duelist. I didn't mind that with Romin since she isn't really a duelist and was using a spare deck from Yuga anyway, but this kind of rubbed me the wrong way in that regard. She was at least happy that Yuga hadn't tried to trick her like she initially thought he would.

Of course, the secrets of Rush Duels was just a bunch of doodles of robots. I think it is rather charming that Yuga wants to use robots to make Rush Duels more fun. But this scene pretty much makes it impossible for me to take Goha seriously. Admittedly, that was kind of hard from the start, but they seriously thought that doodles of robots and rockets were codes for how to uninstall Rush Duels, were going to take it to their lab and their leader just laugh like Dr. Claw. It's just so silly and even with their control over people in mind, I just can't take them seriously. That isn't necessarily a problem when the show hasn't really asked to me do so yet. The tone has been consistently light hearted and silly from day one, even if I thought that the ramen episode went a bit far in that regard. Honestly, I think that fans want me to take Goha more seriously than the show does at this point. I'm not too thrilled with Mimi sticking around to find out more about Rush Duels, if only because my fears of the show using her for fanservice and trying to justify it with her being over thirty is increasing. That and I also don't understand why they don't want to just take Yuga over to Goha. They don't have to kidnap him, but they can just be more direct about asking about Rush Duels, even though maybe Mimi and other Goha higher ups are trained to not be so direct. She wasn't sure if it was okay to get the book in a cowardly way.

I think that Sevens is starting to lose me a bit. Not completely mind you, but my issues with the whole adult women in the body of a small child trope combined with how absolutely stupid Goha looks to me really brought this episode down for me. It's at least more interesting than the previous episode, but that doesn't say much considering how boring the ramen episode was. The brief preview for the next episode didn't really ease my concerns with the series either.

zoombie

This series is a parody right? It is so goofy, it is hard to take anything serious. I am not saying it is bad thing. This is a departure from the previous series that had kidnapped orphans.

Light Lucario

Staff member
This series is a parody right? It is so goofy, it is hard to take anything serious. I am not saying it is bad thing. This is a departure from the previous series that had kidnapped orphans.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a parody exactly. I think it's meant to be a goofy comedic series more than anything else. It's also clearly aimed at an even younger audience, so that would affect its tone too. I've seen fans claim that Goha having so much control over the city is dark or that they're in a dystopia society, but that just feels like such a huge stretch. They thought that a book full of robot doodles was a code for uninstalling Rush Duels. Not to mention they look ridiculous, especially their leader. Their control over the city can be extreme, but it would be really hard for me to take them seriously at this point.

Vrains having kidnapped orphans didn't really do much aside from giving the characters more angst. Still, Sevens being so light hearted does feel refreshing after Vrains was full of angst for the shake of it.

Anyway, I thought that this week's episode was okay. The setup for the duel felt really forced. Dueling for drinks on a hot day just felt like such a weak reason for dueling. They could easily go home to get something to drink instead. If they had established Yoshino's backstory at the start instead of the middle of the duel, that would have been better. It was also kind of funny in a way how a Field Spell was seen as a big game changer. It was to introduce the concept of Field Spells to the audience, but it just reminded me how simplistic Rush Duels are. Yoshino's deck was seemingly designed to work against Rook's, but a three hundred attack points difference from their monsters wasn't even a huge advantage for him.

Yoshino's motivation for wanting to duel Rook specifically made a bit more sense. Rook's advice was pretty vague and the school newspaper should have asked him for a different answer, but I don't think that Rook is particularly good at giving advice too. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he does have a lot of self-confidence. His new dragon looked pretty cool and I liked that Rook jumped into a sun during the summoning sequence. That's kind the kind of ridiculous over the top nonsense that I can get behind in this franchise. Of course, he was able to win after destroying that Field Spell and launched multiple attacks with his dragons.

Yoshino going on about how Rush Duels are so deep still kind of bothered me. They're trying really hard to sell Rush Duels as being so ground breaking and I can understand that in-universe, but they're just too simplistic. Plus, he was amazed that Rook destroyed his Field Spell when that was the most obvious solution. Even though Rook isn't really the best at giving advice, he did have a point about how relying on one of Yuga's inventions wouldn't really help Yoshino out in the long run.

While the rationale for the duel felt pretty flimsy, I liked how Mimi clearly saw how happy her son was even after losing and was okay with him being into Rush Duels. It was a cute moment when she accepted it and offered Yoshino his favorite meal. It does make me wonder if she'll still target Yuga or want to uninstall Rush Duels now that she knows how much Rush Duels make her son happy.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I finally saw last week's episode and it was okay. The whole desire to find a dinosaur was kind of endearing in an innocent kid way, but then it involved too much toilet humor for my tastes, as well as just scenes of boys using the restroom. I kind of liked the designs for the new characters though. They were simplistic, but still pretty nice and the goggles in particular for their president were neat. Rook being relieved to see that the dog was safe and thinking that he was offered the bone to eat were pretty funny moments too.

The duel itself was okay. The whole deal with the dinosaur club wanting money felt pretty tacked on to give the duel a bit more stakes and to make Yuga look extra special for being able to see through to their true natures. Plus, it led to another bit of toilet humor with that flashback. I know that this is aimed at much younger kids, but the toilet humor just seem so excessive to me. Super King Rex looked pretty cool though. I initially thought that Yuga's plan to destroy Ken's ace monster was too situational, but his deck does revolve around Sevens Road Magician. Plus, there were some noticeable setbacks in his attempts to win the duel. That did help to make the last turn more engaging to me than the rest of the duel, so that was neat.

Yuga's invention being the cause of the rumors was pretty funny. It is close to where he lives I guess, so he'd want to cancel out the noise. Romin getting that guitar just seemed a bit strange, if only because it wasn't her own instrument. She did manage to send some more pictures to someone, so that was interesting. Based on the preview, it sounds like the next episode could be a recap, which is a bit concerning so early in the series, but it's also understandable if that is the case. I'm sure that having production stop so early into Sevens' run really made it harder on the creative team. I'm somewhat curious about their special announcement though.

Vuxovich

Well that does basically confirm that a dub will eventually happen.

My dream voice cast/dub prediction

Yūga Ōdō: Christine Marie Cabanos
Tatsuhisa "Rook" Kamijō: Kimlinh Tran
Gakuto Sōgetsu: Yong Yea
Romin Kirishima: Wendee Lee
The Hologram Man: Andrew Fallaize
Kaizō: Patrick M. Seymour
Mr. Gōha: Oliver Wyman

What are your thoughts on each voice actor/actress choice?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
My dream voice cast/dub prediction

Yūga Ōdō: Christine Marie Cabanos
Tatsuhisa "Rook" Kamijō: Kimlinh Tran
Gakuto Sōgetsu: Yong Yea
Romin Kirishima: Wendee Lee
The Hologram Man: Andrew Fallaize
Kaizō: Patrick M. Seymour
Mr. Gōha: Oliver Wyman

What are your thoughts on each voice actor/actress choice?
Impressive but I don't think they'll ultimately voice them.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Komani Cross Media most likely is going to keep the dub in New York, so the Sevens dub cast is most likely going to be full of voice actors within the New York area.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Patrick M. Seymour is a New York-based voice actor, at least.

Most of his credits from what I could tell were for video games and he isn't one of the regular voice actors that Konami Cross Media uses for their dubs either. It wouldn't be impossible for him to be in the case if he's still in New York when they start working on the Sevens dub, but it's still pretty unlikely.

zoombie

So the show is back from the hiatus. Looks like the planned clip show was skipped. I don't know if they will do that at a later date or not.

Light Lucario

Staff member
So the show is back from the hiatus. Looks like the planned clip show was skipped. I don't know if they will do that at a later date or not.

According to this article, they already aired the recap episode back on July 11th: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens Anime Resumes on August 8 After COVID-19 Delay

I assume that it was more akin to a special recap like some Pokemon series have rather than part of the episode count, especially when the article also said that episode ten would air on August 8th as opposed to saying it would be episode eleven. It most likely didn't have any new footage either given that it was clearly made in order to give the production team more time to work on new episodes. Since not a lot happened within the first six episodes, I don't think we missed anything by not seeing the clip show.

Anyway, I saw this week's episode and it was actually pretty good. I liked how Yuga wanted to give Romin a Guitar Duel Disk so that she could potentially enjoy both music and duels at the same time. It was a sweet gesture and made that scene from the previous episode make a bit more sense too. Plus, I just love it when the duel disks are more unique and Romin having a Duel Disk Guitar helps to make her stand out from the rest of the cast. Hopefully it will also allow her to duel more often in the future. It was kind of nice that Rook felt so upset that he didn't have anything for Romin that he rushed out to get something. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but that showed that he does care about his friends, which is always nice to see.

We also got to see more of Roa's personality. He seems pretty controlling and manipulative. The way he treated Romin when she came to his apartment was also a huge red flag. I'm not sure why he'd want control over Rush Duels beyond just wanting to increase his popularity, but I assume that they'll expand on that when he duels. I liked the three-on-three setup since the duels have almost entirely been just Yuga and Rook lately. It makes sense when Romin isn't a duelist and Gakuto doesn't seem that into dueling either, but it can give the other characters a chance to duel. Plus, there's at least some semblance of tension, even if Yuga doesn't really care about being the owner of Rush Duels. The stakes for most of the duels up to this point in this series have been nonexistent, so even something as minor as ownership of Rush Duels provides some tension, especially when I'm sure it will all come down to Yuga vs. Roa.

I thought that Rook's opponent was pretty annoying. The whole gag behind his name was funny the first couple of times, but they really over did it, even if there was kind of a point behind it. I also don't think it was really necessary for Romin to plant the idea of scary ghost stories in Rook's mind like that. It made her more guilty for helping out her cousin and I'm sure that will come more into play as she duels in the next episode based on the preview, but I think the bass member being so creepy and telling ghost stories alone would have been enough. Rook is an idiot. It took him way too long to realize that the guy was just showing out his name instead of telling Rook to look behind him, so Romin really didn't need to plant any ideas into his mind. I also really could have done without more toilet humor even in the middle of his ghost story. Only one story was even remotely scary and that was because of the Japanese urban myth.

The duel itself was still pretty good. A burn deck was surprisingly effective, especially when effect damage based on the number of cards drawn can be quite a lot in a Rush Duel. Rook was able to turn it around pretty effectively and win the first match. I'm kind of surprised that he hasn't lost a duel yet. I think he's supposed to be the rival character given his dragon deck and how he defeated Yuga, but he comes off much more like the best friend character instead. Roa might come off as a more traditional rival when he duels Yuga though.

Light Lucario

Staff member
So I saw this week's episode and I hated it. I don't think it was completely bad, but there were a lot of problems I had with the general tone and one specific aspect that just ruined it. Everyone aside from Yuga being shocked over Romin being a spy made sense. Yuga is a pretty smart and laid back kid, so he probably noticed how often she'd take pictures of them. He most likely realized that something was strange about her behavior, but didn't look further into it because he knew that Romin was their friend.

The duel itself was okay. I was kind of glad that Gakuto's two followers didn't draw his cards since they were kind of annoying before in his first duel. Some of the gags worked like Gakuto trying to mimic Romin's voice and assuming that she felt guilty over fighting her friends when she was just hungry. That was funny. But I feel like they were going too hard for the comedy in this episode. I can kind of understand why they didn't play it completely straight. I think that the main cast has a pretty good group dynamic and they do come as good friends, but this is also just episode eleven. It would be hard to make it that emotional and meaningful with such little time, especially when I don't think that Romin and Gakuto have much of a connection besides being more logicial within their group.

However, I think that making it so ridiculous with Romin being hungry to where she hallucinate food takes away from how impactful this moment was. Romin has been a spy this whole time, but she was seemingly being manipulated by her cousin and we later find out that he was deliberately trying to make her hungry by removing all of the food. Whatever weight there was to this situation was seriously weakened by the time Romin imagined that Gakuto's head was a bowl of ramen. It just continues my issue of how much can I take this show seriously when the show itself doesn't really allow for any serious moments.

I also really hated the whole Romin becomes enraged with hunger bit. I realize that it was supposed to be funny, but I hate the implication. Roa said that Romin is a great duelist when she's hungry. That gives off the impression that she is only good when she's hungry or at least that she had to be hungry in order to win. And I just hate that regardless of the meaning. It does further show how controlling and manipulative Roa is, but I assume that he believed that this was necessary in order for Romin to win. But her opponent wasn't even that strong. I'd argue that none of the main characters have been strong enough to where he'd need to use underhanded tactics to win. Gakuto in particular hasn't won a duel yet and Yuga lost to Rook. Rook hasn't lost yet, but despite that, I don't think that he's that strong. Although, part of this is because of I'm still not that impressed with any of their decks or Rush Duels in general. It just seems so unnecessary to push Romin that far other than to show how manipulative Roa is.

It doesn't help that Romin has been my favorite character, or at least the most interesting, one of the best part of Sevens thus far for me was when Romin explained how she got her ace monster and I was excited when she got her cool Guitar Duel Disk. I wanted to see her duel, but I think that having her win this duel not from her own skills, but because she was too hungry to really think makes this victory less satisfying. She doesn't even realize that she won until after she had a chocolate bar. It was just incredibly stupid and made me instantly hate it. I also thought that her new monster had a pretty terrible design. It just comes off as stupid, if not borderline sexist with the whole notion that a girl can't be a good duelist unless she's hungry. Considering that Yuga had a box with candy in it just for Romin before even knowing that she'd get this upset from her hunger, I really doubt that this will be a one time deal and I have even less faith that they'd give Romin a victory without her hunger going into overdrive.

At least Yuga vs. Roa should be interesting given that they'll explain more as to what Roa is doing to control Romin. I thought that the series was making a promising comeback with the previous episode, but this was just an annoying and frustrating disappointment.

Light Lucario

Staff member
This week's episode was okay. It was at least more interesting that the previous episode. We actually learned how Yuga got Sevens Road Magician. It was a similar kind of setup from how Romin got her ace monster, but just not as memorable to me by comparison. The notion that Sevens Road Magician is an illegally made card isn't a huge stretch. It does kind of fit with the whole overcoming obstacles theme they've gone for with Sevens Road Magician's ability. Yuga could have easily modified his duel disk as he got older in order to play it too. Although, I don't know why Yuga didn't recognize the hologram man in the first episode if he was the person who gave Yuga his ace monster. He didn't have any problem remembering how he got the card. It does make me think that someone within the Goha Corporation setup the changes to the duel disks and wanted someone like Yuga, or even Yuga himself, to win that quiz duel and unlock that feature.

Roa basically forcing Yuga to draw so that he has a better chance to getting Sevens Road Magician and be disqualified was an interesting strategy. It's still dirty, underhanded and I'd say downright cheating, but at least compared to his other stunts, this one makes sense to me. Yuga has won nearly all of his duels with Sevens Road Magician and it is his ace monster. Getting it declared an illegal card while they're dueling and force Yuga to keep drawing made sense. His methods for interfering with Rook and Gakuto's duels felt ultimately unnecessary, while this just makes more sense to me.

As much as I don't care for the one shot characters, it was still nice how everyone was trying to find someone else with Sevens Road Magician. Even Mimi was trying to help. The Goha Corporation and its president are still too ridiculous for me to take as a serious threat. While I know that they wanted to help, I don't think that someone else having Sevens Road Magician would make it a legal card all of a sudden. Two players having the same counterfeit card doesn't mean that you can use it in a real duel.

The tension was building with each draw Yuga was forced to make, even though I know that he won't lose even after drawing Sevens Road Magician. I don't think that they'd have Roa win after how he was using such underhanded tactics from the start and especially manipulating Romin into helping him too. Since Yuga already drew Sevens Road Magician, I suspect that he'll explain why it isn't an illegal card. Yuga was calm while Roa was explaining the situation. He seemed more nervous as he had to draw, but that might have been to throw off the audience or Roa. Yuga does have support cards for Sevens Road Magician even though the duelist only gave him one card. I'm not sure if they'll bring that up in-universe. There were support cards for the Signer dragons in 5D's despite how they were one of a kind monsters, but that might be something that Yuga could bring up. Yuga makes inventions, but he hasn't been shown to make cards. That might have been more of a possibility if cards were all digital, but I don't know if he'd make physical cards.

Light Lucario

Staff member
This week's episode was actually pretty good. I wasn't expecting the relic to appear or for the hologram man to get a name. Yuga asking the dinosaur kids to help out was a bit of a surprise too. I guess it does fit with how all of the one shot characters are coming back to help out with this match. I also didn't realize that Roa was in the crowd during that flashback, so that was a neat twist. That would explain more as to why he was set on having Rush Duels for himself. He was jealous that Yuga was seemingly chosen to change the world when he wanted to change dueling too. Roa really has a huge ego though. It does fit with his personality and it seems like that was established from a young age, but it seemed even more apparent after he confronted Otes.

Roa going as far as to erase Sevens Road Magician's data to make Yuga lose was a surprise. I thought it would have something to do with Otes instead. While Yuga was pretty laid back over the whole dirty tactics, I do think that he should have gotten more of a punishment. Roa was using underhanded tactics, if not downright cheating, from the start. He was so desperate to become the chosen one that nothing else seemed to matter. Yuga wanting to see his real Rush Duel was pretty fitting for him though.

The rest of the duel was pretty good. Roa's Heavy Metal ace has a pretty cool design. It might be the best designed ace monster in the series yet. It's effect is a bit overpowered, especially for something like Rush Duel. Luke saying that Roa might be the strongest duelist he's ever seen was overselling it a bit. Roa sealed Sevens Road Magician's effect, but Yuga still had a combo with his new Sevens Road Sage to win the duel. I also appreciate that they did actually point out that Otes only gave Yuga Sevens Road Magician. Sevens Road is an archetype and we already saw that Yuga had support cards for his ace monster, most noticeably Sevens Road Witch, and there was no indication that Yuga created those cards himself. I wasn't sure if they would address that part of the issue, so that was nice.

I still wish that Roa was called out more for his dirty methods, but Yuga being happy to have a challenging duel was fitting. As nice as it was to see all of the characters Yuga and his friends have faced come together to help him out, it also felt a bit early for something like that. This could be a turning point given that Yuga is more interested in becoming King of Duels and Otes left another vague message, but it still felt a bit early for something like this to happen in a sense. Plus, Yuga being easily able to connect with people he defeats just makes me worried that he'll become the center of the universe for all of the other characters, but that's mainly because of how it has happened with other lead characters more than anything else.

The secret Roa had over Romin was rather disappointing and lame. I guess she would feel embarrassed as a musician that is also tone-deaf, but it also seems like such a weak secret. She doesn't sing and she plays guitar, so I don't think she'd be in a position where she'd have to sing. I liked the insert song for Heavy Metal and hearing more of it during the ending theme was pretty neat. I'd be happy if they replaced the current ending theme with that song instead.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts