Yu-Gi-Oh GX: "Trapper Keeper: Part 2” Talkback (Spoilers)

How many flashlights will beat this dark light?

• 4 flashlights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 flashlights

• 2 flashlights

• 1 flashlight

• 0 flashlights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rolling Cloud

...too early....
rerun.jpg
yugiohgx.jpg

Episode 97​

Japanese Title: “He Appears! The Mysterious World Champ!"
English Title: "The Dark light"​

Last time: Sartorius had Prince Ojin bring in the duel physicist Albert Eisenstein to defeat Jaden. Eisenstein unveiled a Relativity deck that drained Jaden's monsters of strength whenever he lost Life Points, and furthermore sealed Jaden's drawing power.

Tonight: Aster duels the man who kidnapped his father.​

Who’s got the Spotlight tonight?

230px-Judai_GX.jpg

Jaden Yuki (Judai Yuki): He's the hero of our story who resides in the Slifer Red Dorm. Despite the low ranking of his dorm, Jaden is one of the strongest duelist in Duel Academy, and he vowed to take down the Society and save the world, which he did last season. Now Jaden is excited to face anyone who wants to duel him, but how will he do against the best duelists from the other Duel Academy's?

230px-Kenzan_GX.jpg

Tyranno Hassle berry (Tyranno Kenzan): Tyranno was once involved in an accident that broke his leg bone, but thanks to a bone from a Dinosaur fossil he was able to keep his leg. It also allowed him to summon his inner spirit and save the world from the Society of Light. Now he claims to be the best looking duelist on campus, but how will he do against the new duelists?

230px-Cronos_GX.jpg

Dr. Vellian Crowler (Chronos Medici): He's the Assistant Head Master and an Obelisk Blue Teacher who would originally do anything to get Jaden expelled from Duel Academy. Over the past year, Crowler's opinions on Jaden and his friends have changed. He even stood up for them in a duel against Bonaparte and won. Crowler fears though that a Slifer Red winning everything will ruin his image, so he continues to call them slackers and tries to make them raise them up.

230px-Edo_GX.jpg

Aster Phoenix (Edo Phoenix): Aster came in during season 2 as a minion of Sartorius, but he quickly realized Jaden had an ability to change destiny with his focus and his cards. Aster slowly began playing the same as Jaden, and he was saved by Jaden during the final battle with Sartorius. For some reason Aster decided to stay on at Duel Academy instead of returning to the Pro's, but does he have something else planned?

Next time: Ultimate Destiny / Finally Activated! The Ultimate D-Card
See ya soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
CN removed the name of tonight's episode from their site, so we might not get a rerun after all. We won't know until the episode airs though.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
I'm just going by the schedule on Zap2it.
FYI- You're supposed to post no earlier than 12 AM Eastern time, so you did post this 3 minutes early. I'm wondering if TZ time is off now though, because all of us supposedly posted early.

CN changed the schedule on their site yesterday, so the common belief is they may go ahead and air Part 2 tonight since they didn't put an updated episode title on their site. Also, since the schedule was changed Thursday, then zap2it, Yahoo, TV Guide, and any other site wouldn't have their updated schedule.

Rolling Cloud

...too early....
CN changed the schedule on their site yesterday, so the common belief is they may go ahead and air Part 2 tonight since they didn't put an updated episode title on their site. Also, since the schedule was changed Thursday, then zap2it, Yahoo, TV Guide, and any other site wouldn't have their updated schedule.

CN had absolutely nothing on their site for an episode. I had NOTHING to go on, so I just put together what Zap2it and TV guide said.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
CN had absolutely nothing on their site for an episode. I had NOTHING to go on, so I just put together what Zap2it and TV guide said.
I know, and I understand that. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if we get a new season 3 episode since they changed their schedule from saying this episode to nothing on Thursday.

Rolling Cloud

...too early....
I know, and I understand that. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if we get a new season 3 episode since they changed their schedule from saying this episode to nothing on Thursday.

I see what you mean. Anyways, I'm keeping up hope that CN won't screw me over.

And guys, if CN does play part 2, please don't act like it's my fault.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crap, they did air part 2!

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Trapper's Keeper, Part 2: My Review

I just finished watching part 2 of last week's ep. Here are my thoughts:

1. Emerald Turtle was great against that Blast Hound.:D

2. Almost tearing up that boy's "Jellybean Creature" card was heartless of Trapper!:crying: Thankfully, Jaden recovered just in time to rescue it, Tarzan-style!:D

3. WOW!!!!! When Jesse/Johan played his Silver Pegasus card, it freed the creature!:eek: :D I'm also glad his Take Flight magic card freed the other poor creatures too!!!!!:D

4. All that was just enough to send that S.O.B., Trapper, to the Shadow Realm!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D That horrible excuse for a human being got what he deserved!!!!!!:mad:

A great conclusion! 5 stars!!!!!:D But, who knows what Viper/Cobra will do to Jaden next?! Somerhing tells me, the worst is yet to come.:eek: :ack:

Oh, and D Dubbs, don't pick on Cloud. He didn't know today was the conclusion.:(

YoshiAngemon

Yeah, the editors can always edit the title of the Topic title, and the content of the first post.

Besides, I liked Maximillian Pegasus in that flashback, and his line "With Great Cards, come Great Responsibility."

Dead_Ninja_111

The Darkness in a hero's heart
I find it funny that after Jaden kicked the card out of his hand he still continued to duel. I mean if he was a really, really, really, bad guy he could of whipped out his whip and well...smack Jaden and Jessie like crazy! ....:sweat: lol

But still it was a cool duel none the less, going to be pretty funny seeing a little "fight" next week, well if it's on next week, I don't know really -_-.

And thus another character is dead, well I think he's dead. ... Kind of funny to think that those adorable doll sized duel monsters killed Trapper -_-'
But what else could they of have done to him? lol...

Sketch

not like those other old guys
It's all your fault, Cloud!

:p

So perhaps GX won't leave Toonami after all.

A last minute fix to show the 2nd part was nice of them to do. Either way you don't get another episode until at least 2 weeks from now maybe more.

D Dubbs

Wish Upon A Star
A last minute fix to show the 2nd part was nice of them to do. Either way you don't get another episode until at least 2 weeks from now maybe more.

GX has come back after two weeks of preemptions before and I could see it coming back again. Not saying it's going to happen, but it's a possibility.

We'll know soon enough, I suppose.

YoshiAngemon

I find it funny that after Jaden kicked the card out of his hand he still continued to duel. I mean if he was a really, really, really, bad guy he could of whipped out his whip and well...smack Jaden and Jessie like crazy! ....:sweat: lol

But still it was a cool duel none the less, going to be pretty funny seeing a little "fight" next week, well if it's on next week, I don't know really -_-.

And thus another character is dead, well I think he's dead. ... Kind of funny to think that those adorable doll sized duel monsters killed Trapper -_-'
But what else could they of have done to him? lol...

Well, he DID deserve to get dragged to the Shadow Realm.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Lol Shadow Realm lol. :D

Actually, I don't believe that they mentioned the Shadow Realm at all. Just like they didn't mention the Shadow Realm with that Mr. Stein in Jaden's last duel. Trapper just lost the duel, his energy was taken out of him, and all of those duel spirts that he captured pretty much covered him and killed him.

Anyway, really good episode. It was funny to see Pegasus in that flashback saying that Spriderman referance line. Jessie's duel was pretty cool and I like how he is so attached to his monsters and how they chose him. Jaden coming to save the day was pretty nice. Trapper did get what he deserved and hopefully the gang will meet up with each other in the next episode.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
I was glad to see that Jaden actually got to do some heroics in this episode, even if it was merely saving a duel spirit, but Jesse and his crystal beasts are still the team to beat. They showed in this episode exactly how they can turn the momentum against the opposition even when they are on the opposition's side. It was also cool seeing how the Pegasus broke free from the prison he was in.

Also, I have to say they truly are making Syrus Mr. Obvious this season, but in a comedic way.

Alexis: Why is Viper doing all this?
Syrus: Maybe he has some diabolical plan that we've stumbled upon.
Hassleberry: You think.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts