YouTube is so unbearable

powerjake

Everytime i click on a video thats for video games, anime or even comics, I've noticed that a lot of crappy videos appear as "Recommended for You." By genuine awful videos, I mean things such as Try Not To Laugh or Grin, Mr. Bean, WatchMojo's ten, and Funny Vines. and other pointless stuff that I am not interested in. Youtube is so annoying just trying to force random garbage just showing how desperate they are for attention.

powerjake

Youtube has a bad taste in many things for recommendations. Google thinks they can force videos on people just to get viewers.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
One time last December YT randomly suggested Wann hast du Geburtstag from Hallo aus Berlin. Many people who weren't aware of the show were now aware it existed, including myself, partly because of the Rolli and Rita segments.

Is this a sign that it can do good things?

powerjake

Google just does not want to except that people hate having recommendations shoved into their faces.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

R.I.P. to musicians Tim Bogert (Vanilla Fudge, Cactus, Beck, Bogert & Appice) and Sylvain Sylvain (New York Dolls). Both passed away on January 13.
Will Disney Junior survive on television? The short answer is yes.

CNC
Here's another weekly ideal CN schedule I made, for next week. No longer a "snooze button" all week long.

"There's no such thing as a perfect episode."

[Rewatches Bunny Raven]

"Nevermind."
Joachim Horseley, who did the music for Batman: Soul Of The Dragon, also does the music for Big City Greens.

Featured Posts