"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 31 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Marvelman02

Nov 19, 2011
Canada
I suspect that YJ has already been renewed for season 4. We just haven't been told about it yet. I would also like to point out that Greg has not been answering new questions on Ask Greg which is something he does when he is not on a deadline. I know this could mean any number of things. He might be watching Henry V for umpteenth thousandth time. But, if he's working, what is he working on?

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Young Justice: Outsiders returns one month from now - I hope we'll start to see some promotional material online fairly soon!

I firmly believe that whatever the second half of the season holds will be worthy of plenty of hype!
I imagine we'll probably get at least a trailer for what to expect from the second half before it premiers :).

Marvelman02

Nov 19, 2011
Canada
Bad bad news.

I know this isn't confirmation but it feels right. From the beginning, I couldn't understand how DC Universe was going to survive, but I had hoped I was wrong. Hopefully Netflix will pick up Young Justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartoonfan13

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
When I figured this I decided to keep my subscription. I'm getting one Justice League figure a month in the shop while I still can. After I've got all 8, who knows?

Batboy84

Mar 8, 2019
Earth
Bad bad news.

I know this isn't confirmation but it feels right. From the beginning, I couldn't understand how DC Universe was going to survive, but I had hoped I was wrong. Hopefully Netflix will pick up Young Justice.
Oh heck no. Netflix is the last place I want it. Their service is overpriced for one. And after how Netflix canned all 5 of their Marvel shows, more than likely to spite Disney because they have their own service coming up, I don't want Netflix to be the deciding factor in whether this show lives or dies. If anything, YJ will probably be brought over to WarnerMedia's streaming service. It just BARELY qualifies for their family friendly approach.

Reactions: Cartoonfan13

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Between being on DC Nation and now this noise whether it be true or not, what rotten luck for YJ. Can't it find a permanent home for once?
I mean, if you take it at face-value Warner is compartmentalizing everything into their personal streaming service so I would like to think it would end up there if it needs a new home.

TheLemsterPju

Jan 17, 2015
Don't believe anything WeGotThisCovered posts, folks. They make up rumors for clicks all the time.

Their schtick for every article, one which has never been proven true or confirmed, is "Well we hear from a special source of ours...".
That's bad journalism. The articles always originate from some fan theory or speculation that's currently popular at the moment. They're capitalizing on popular theories as news.

Don't worry about it just yet and don't give them clicks.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans trailer didn’t show Bumblebee, making me think either her stay on the Titans is temporary or i’m overthinking everything.
I wonder what Eddie Fitzgerald's up to...
Finally going to get to watch Shazam today! Can't wait :).

I found this interesting tweet thread from Jenny Calabro that definitely speaks volumes.