"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 28 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowStar

Nov 11, 2006
USA
I know they were slated to cameo at Rocket's bridal shower but never showed up; I wonder if Bourassa did anything for their characters at all before now.
I think Greg's said on Ask Greg that they were never designed (at least not before now... *crosses fingers*), though Bourassa may have experimented with some design ideas in his own time in recent years. Who knows.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I don't remember if he revealed it before but Weisman did say the "cut the dialogue in "Endgame" where [Wally] says he wants to come out of retirement and go back to the hero life. Have it all with her." because they felt it telegraphed his death.

If Darkseid is on the move, I'm not sure that Dinah would be the best source of leadership.
And who do you think would? There were alien incursions during both Batman and Captain Atom's terms.

Last edited:

Marvelman02

Nov 19, 2011
Canada
I don't remember if he revealed it before but Weisman did say the "cut the dialogue in "Endgame" where [Wally] says he wants to come out of retirement and go back to the hero life. Have it all with her." because they felt it telegraphed his death.

And who do you think would? There were alien incursions during both Batman and Captain Atom's terms.
Well, Darkseid is a god, right? Isn't that Wonder Woman's territory?

Be kind of fitting if Superman is Chairman around the time the Team really starts taking it to Darkseid...
Well, if the League is going up against Darkseid, they are definitely going to need hope and nobody inspires hope like big blue - except maybe Sailor Moon. Oh wait, wrong thread.

Mod Note: Double Post Merged Again. Please use the Multi-Quote or Edit Button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Nov 15, 2009
California
It doesn't really matter what someone's villain expertise is. The leader directs the team, they don't fight a villain by their lonesome.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
A question I submitted and forgot about popped up on Ask Greg but he declined to answer any of it. I asked who the JL leaders were prior to season one and during the time skip -- and they were too spoilery to answer I guess. So I think all you can really ask him are voting rules and the like when it comes to the JL? :/

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
A question I submitted and forgot about popped up on Ask Greg but he declined to answer any of it. I asked who the JL leaders were prior to season one and during the time skip -- and they were too spoilery to answer I guess. So I think all you can really ask him are voting rules and the like when it comes to the JL? :/
Maybe he'd answer questions about the technical details of Chairmanship :sweat:?

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
If you're patient and don't have high expectations, why not? Submit it or if you want, post it here and I'll do it for you.
I think I remember posting a few questions a while back, but I don't recall ever seeing it answered.

I know one of my questions was whether Batman had fought Clayface during the time-skip, or something to that effect....

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I think he's almost done with 2016 questions. But sometimes, helpers go check and delete questions that are too spoilery -- but I dunno that definition is something I've given up on figuring out.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Was there ever any indication of who Rocket married? I believe her child was mentioned in the comics
No, there never was any indication of who she married.

Yes, the child was mentioned in Chapter 1 of the last story arc "Players" (Issue #20) - Bumblebee asked Rocket for pics. That was December 1 Team Year Five (Invasion started a month later). She and Zatanna just joined the JL in the issue.

Reactions: Frontier

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
They haven't even addressed Icon and Rockets history; at least on the tv series. Her boyfriend wasn't all that mportant in the comics. He was part of the robbery and story of meeting Augustus though.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I don't think we'll see new episodes this year. That's okay.

But do you think the show will get a panel at SDCC or NYCC, with some info?
It is still early, but I'm confident we'll get some info and premature designs. Remember some of the info has been leaked by Weisman himself in terms of a possible S3 and the video game.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Nov 15, 2009
California
If characters are already being designed I'm sure we'll atleast get a new poster at SDCC like that silhouette one we got for Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Any news about the "Magia Record" anime?
Please stop blaming "Teen Titans Go!" for any cancelation of a Cartoon Network show.
Why did SDCC have to happen during the same weekend as Vinesauce Is Hope?
With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
Is Nick doing anything for SDCC