Yakko, Wakko or Dot

Mmm...

• Total voters

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Yakko, because he usually has the best one-liners.

Ben

Wise Fool
I voted for Yakko, but I'm surprised Dot hasn't been gettin' more votes.

Harley

Embarassment Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
I voted for Dot. She was always my fave. But really, shouldn't her full name have been there?

UmmYeahOk

l33t haxx0r Narf!
Dot just seemed like an arrogant snob... ..."Oh look how cute I am! I'm the cutest one in the world!" Oh, and then later on she became an ANGRY arrogant snob.

I didnt like yakko much. Mostly because "yakko" had to "yak." I felt that all the good lines were given to him, rather than shared.

Wakko gets my vote because hes the cutest (forget dot) Maybe his accent helped. And like Felix the cat, he always had that bag of tricks.

Wakko also had his great moments. For example remember when they all met Pip? Yakko, yaked. Dot said "I'm going to hurt my brother badly." and Wakko in a calm cool voice said... ..."go away." I just loved that! That made the episode for me!

Buster Bunny

Certified Rabbitologist
UmmYeahOk said:
Dot just seemed like an arrogant snob... ..."Oh look how cute I am! I'm the cutest one in the world!" Oh, and then later on she became an ANGRY arrogant snob.
But she was still cute! :D
But I think I still like Yakko best.

Kati

Chilango-Lurker
Wakko for me :wakko: . And I know it's rude and disgusting, but I laughed so much the first time I listened to the "Burp song".

But it's also true that I was 13 back then... :sweat:

Mr Cat Dog

Bite me
Yakko has the best jokes in the show. Dot's there to look cute and adorable, and Wakko's there for the physical hilarity factor, but Yakko's wit is what separates him from the other two.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts