"Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs!" News & Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,988 6
A Valid Location
Via Deadline, a new Flintstones animated series, Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs! will premiere on the Boomerang streaming service in 2019.

Yabba-Dabba-Doo! Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm are back in this quarter-hour animated comedy series, Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs! Warner Bros. Animation takes you beyond Bedrock to The Crags, a vast land that is as dangerous and wild as the dinosaurs that inhabit it.
Pebbles Flintstone and Bamm-Bamm Rubble are two best friends, growing up in the prehistoric time when dinosaurs and giant beasts still walked the earth. But as exciting as that sounds, they live in peaceful, quiet old Bedrock, a modern domestic civilization similar to our own (but with stone cars that run on leg-power). That’s why whenever they get the chance, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Dino head to the open wilderness, helping new friends, fighting new enemies and learning about life through their endless crazy adventures. Back in Bedrock, Fred, Wilma, Barney and Betty still enjoy all the familiar quirks and trappings of life as a modern Stone Age family not knowing all the trouble (and fun!) their kids are getting themselves into.
Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs! is produced by Warner Bros. Animation. Mark Marek (MAD) and Marly Halpern-Graser (Right Now Kapow) serve as producer with Sam Register (Teen Titans Go!) as executive producer. The series premieres in 2019.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,988 6
A Valid Location
This is looking pretty good so far and I am interested in seeing how it will all play out. Admittedly, I'm probably a bigger fan of Flintstones than Scooby. There's not much that hasn't already been done before with either of these two properties but it's cool they're trying to bring back the Flintstones after a pretty long absence (excluding that DTV movie from a few years ago and possibly some cameos on other shows I can't think of at the moment)

Jul 16, 2015
Ratings
214 4
I'm kind of interested. It might be fun. I feel like the art style might turn some people off based off of that logo image. I hope it does well, so WB looks into using some more of their other properties beside Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, and Tom and Jerry more often.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,956 10
Elizabeth,NJ
The art style looks a bit juvenile (I think that's the word I'm looking for), but still much, much better than the Thundercats Roar garbage. Plus I get the feeling the show will mostly focus on Pebbles,BamBam, and Dino, and this is a show about cavemen, so the art style kind of fits. An example of the show's animation and comedy is needed to fully judge on how good or bad it will be.

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...