Xiaolin Showdown

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

AnimaniacNutso

Sep 4, 2017
Ratings
450 1
Haven't seen it in years, but I think it deserves a thread of reminiscing and discussion, since it was one of my favorite shows growing up. What did you think of the show? What was your favorite Shen Gon Wu? What was your favorite season? And what was your favorite character? Also, what network did you watch it on (Personally, I watched it on Kids WB and Cartoon Network)?

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
Ratings
1,334 6
In A House
I kind of liked it. I watched it on Kids WB when it first came out but I lost interest after a year. I don’t really remember any specific episodes but the characters and main concepts are in my head, clear as day.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,308 36
Austin, Texas
It's hard for me to pick a favorite Season I always liked them all equally, though I'd say Season 2 was always the season I watched the most back when I saw this show in the summer of 2014.

My favorite Shen Gong Wu was the sands of time, probably because of it's time travel aspect and in general it had a really good role in the last few episodes.

As for my favorite character I'd say it would be Chase Young because of how cool of an antagonist he was especially around the Season Finale of Season 2 and for most of his appearances.

I generally watched the show on Kids WB, when it came to premieres, and on CN when it came to reruns.

Jan 17, 2005
Ratings
32 2
In the refuge
z7.invisionfree.com
I liked season 1 the most. Season 2 had different writers, so the style changed after that. I always thought it was interesting that season 3 was largely written by one person.

The only other thing that stands out is the promo that Kids' WB ran in fall 2006. It was narrated by 'Clay', where he said there was "another season", but stopped short of actually saying there were new episodes. (There weren't any).

Mar 20, 2018
Ratings
32 1
I loved this show, didn't find out about it till it was in reruns though sadly, guess that's a good thing as I didn't have to deal with breaks. I can only imagine what the fandom had to put up with waiting after the season one final with Rai going to the dark side.

Favorite season guess season three as that focused on Rai and gave him character development such.

Favorite character? Rai, boy was I happy with the final. Did I feel bad Ok I Omi? Kind of I guess, he was training all those years for that role, even before the others arrived to get nothing in the end but at the same time his ego annoyed the crap out of mem

Lucho

'Ja think I'm a cowboy?
Aug 16, 2001
Ratings
NYC
www.geocities.com
I liked it, although they were heavily stylized in characters and visuals, Omi's bright almost neon-yellow coloring was a little unsettling at first look,
Although nothing to not get by and enjoy the character and show.

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY
Happy 35th anniversary to A Christmas Story, happy 20th anniversary to PPG, and happy 90th birthday to Mickey Mouse!