"X-Universe" Movie News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
3,034 5 1
the point of no return

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,800 47
Sherman Oaks CA
On the one hand, a Multiple Man solo seems kind of random, but I can see it working if they take a lot from Peter David's X-Factor run.

James Franco is also not someone I automatically see as Jamie, but I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun with the Dupes :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,681 19
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
If that Disney deal goes through, do you think they will treat the X-Men films onwards as an alternate universe to the MCU, but where characters can still crossover?
I can see that happening. The Doctor Strange movie certainly started seeding the idea of a multiverse.

On the one hand, a Multiple Man solo seems kind of random, but I can see it working if they take a lot from Peter David's X-Factor run.
Mm, that could work. That could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I need my Internet back...the past week has been so boring and holidays break just started for me
At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.
Into the Spider-Verse is definitely one of the better animated films I've seen this year. I really enjoyed its comicbooky art style and animation. I wouldn't mind a sequel.