X-Men: TAS "Cold Vengeance" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Continuing the X-Men: The Animated Series Talkbacks!

xmenlogo.jpg
Episode #6 - Cold Vengeance
Original Airdate - February 6, 1993

Wolverine flees to Canada to seek solitude in the Canadian wilderness. He finds peace among a group of Baffin Island Inuit, only to discover Sabretooth has been stalking him and has taken the people of the village captive, and plans to kill them all.

Comments?

S

Silent Bob

I hope to see more X-Men talkbacks, but no one seems to be replying. I'd like to get into some big discussions about the show. With Teletoon rerunning every episode it's easy for me to talk about the show. I just wish other people would discuss, too. Plus, with the show airing everyday, alot of the threads would just dissapear. I'd just like to see more discussion of the cartoon.

As for this episode, just a very good episode. While the animation in the first season wasn't great, this episode had a few good spots. The explosion early on in the episode was done pretty good, actually. And there were some scenes where Wolverine looked pretty nice, too!

Pyro

Sabertooth really comes off kind of lame... and crazy in this series.:D That Inuit guy sure was jealous. It was kind of funny. The way they pronounce Genosha is different from the way I always pronounced it. I guess when it's written, it's harder to tell if it's "g" as in "girl" or "gin".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts