X-Evo update

JohnStewart-GL

Mighty JLU memba
a website reported that X-men evolution season3 will have a new opening. it will feature scenes from season two and will keep the same theme but it'll be longer.Wolverine also will have a new suit which will be black.
Also the Morlocks will appear.
and a major new character will be introduced. for more go to www.***************.com
I think this is all great news i cant wait for the Morlocks and callisto. and the immenent arrival of Apocalypse.

Last edited by a moderator:

czyznyck99

Sounds like good news. X-men Evoluiton is really the only show I will consistently watch on Kids WB come fall, unless Static and Zeta have new episodes.

And the introduction of more characters sounds very promising, and I really wonder how much Jean's popularity will suffer after the events of "Day of Reckoning." I am not sure, though if we are going to see Apocalypse this season, I think a longer wait will be better, to make his arrival all the more significant.

Later.

Storm

Man, JohnStewart-GL you beat me to the news :p

I'm so excited for the next season of X-men:Evo They really proved themselves last season and I'm hoping they will make a bigger and better impact :D

JohnStewart-GL

Mighty JLU memba
Originally posted by storm1288
Man, JohnStewart-GL you beat me to the news :p

I'm so excited for the next season of X-men:Evo They really proved themselves last season and I'm hoping they will make a bigger and better impact :D
LOL! I was actually expecting you to post this but i guess i got to it first.

MDawg

Nerfariously planning
Originally posted by JohnStewart-GL
The continuum reported that X-men evolution season3 will have a new opening. it will feature scenes from season two and will keep the same theme but it'll be longer.Wolverine also will have a new suit which will be black.
Also the Morlocks will appear.
and a major new character will be introduced. for more go to www.***************.com
I think this is all great news i cant wait for the Morlocks and callisto. and the immenent arrival of Apocalypse.
Good news, but what's up with the censored link? Is the Continuum forbidden to be linked to here?

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
JohnStewart-GL, I'm just as excited as you and Storm1288! I can hardly wait tosee the new characters and how terrifying Apocalypse is gonna be! (I'm even shuddering just thinking about it! :eek: ) Can't wait 'til September! ;)

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Re: Re: X-Evo update

Originally posted by MDawg957
Good news, but what's up with the censored link? Is the Continuum forbidden to be linked to here?

Pretty much. The Continuum has been incredibly harsh to this site and the people who run it. The site has stolen news from this site and threatened to sue on baseless grounds. It got a bit more tense and he requested that the site never be mentioned here again. Sadly, Toon Zone is not the only site he's done this to - he's done this to plenty others. So, we gladly agreed, and implemented the censors. We are trying to make sure that site is NEVER mentioned here again. If you can help it, please do not mention the site on any of these boards.

Storm

Semptember is going to be a good month for me (except starting High School) I'll have new episodes of X-men: Evo, Justice League, Static Shock, and lots lots more!!!!

JohnStewart-GL

Mighty JLU memba
Originally posted by storm1288
Semptember is going to be a good month for me (except starting High School) I'll have new episodes of X-men: Evo, Justice League, Static Shock, and lots lots more!!!!

looks like im not the only one starting high school in september! :D I was actually just talking to my brother about how september is gonna be a good month for a stuff like static, JL, and Evo.

Sandoz

Thin Man Fan
*counts the days still Season 3 premiere*

I love how the new opening looks! And it'll be longer, yay! I just hope to see lots of the B'Hood Boys in the new season...

JohnStewart-GL

Mighty JLU memba
Re: Re: Re: X-Evo update

Originally posted by Jim Harvey

Pretty much. The Continuum has been incredibly harsh to this site and the people who run it. The site has stolen news from this site and threatened to sue on baseless grounds. It got a bit more tense and he requested that the site never be mentioned here again. Sadly, Toon Zone is not the only site he's done this to - he's done this to plenty others. So, we gladly agreed, and implemented the censors. We are trying to make sure that site is NEVER mentioned here again. If you can help it, please do not mention the site on any of these boards.
I didnt know any of this. I apologize for mentioning the site. thanx for explaining this.i edited the sites name out.

MDawg

Nerfariously planning
Re: Re: Re: X-Evo update

Originally posted by Jim Harvey

Will do. Can you recommend a more reputable comics web site then? TonnZone is good for DC stuff, but you don't really cover Marvel. Thanks.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
You can go to the site all you like - doesn't matter to me - just try to avoid mentioning it here. It has no place here. As for other sites I'd recommend for comics news:

http://www.newsarama.com
http://www.comicbookresources.com
http://www.comics2film.com
http://www.comixtreme.com
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com

Newsarama is arguably the best comic site online. I recommend you go there as soon as you can. They're beginning their extensive Comic Con coverage on Thursday, coverage that blows the rest away!

And thanks for understanding, everyone.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts