"WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs" 2011 Prediction Thread

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
My great apologies, it has been a hectic week. I have not seen SmackDown, all WWE.com matches listed...

Tables and Ladders and Chairs! OH MY! Make you predictions for TLC now, they must be in by 8 p.m. ET and you cannot edit them after that time.

TLC has six scheduled matches, so everyone's total will be out of six. If you refuse to pick on principle, Kippy has no clue who you want, or you just plain miss it, you will get it wrong.

Please note that you must pick a winner. "[Champion] retains" must be taken as "[Champion] wins" as you cannot make a pick that allows you to be correct if the Champion wins or if they lose by disqualification or count-out.

Also note that "Draw" is an acceptable prediction and covers a double count-out, double disqualification and other situations that result in a no contest. Matches will not be thrown out due a draw.

Typically, the only circumstance that results in a match being thrown out is a change in the participants of the match (i.e. if an additional Superstar/Diva is added or a Superstar/Diva is removed and replaced by someone else). This is not a hard and fast rule however, and is done on a case-by-case basis.

WWE Championship - Triple Threat TLC Match
Champion CM Punk vs. The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez

World Heavyweight Championship - Chairs Match
Champion Mark Henry vs. Big Show

Sledgehammer Ladder Match
Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

Intercontinental Championship
Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Booker T

United States Championship
Champion Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero vs. Zack Ryder

Tables Match
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

Please remember this thread encompasses anything to do with predictions. Should you feel the need to tally up your score, "challenge" people, or tell the story of the "match for the championship" that is going to fit in here, not the talkback thread for the event which will of course be posted Sunday.

Tanooki

Supplexing disease since 1982.
CM Punk

Mark Henry

Kevin Nash

Cody Rhodes

Zack Ryder

Tables Match
Randy Orton

KJ Styles

The Instant Classic
CM Punk over The Miz and Alberto Del Rio- This one is obvious. Punk will retain for certain in what should be a GREAT match.

Mark Henry over Big Show- This feud seriously needs to end. While the matches have been better than I expected them to be, I'd rather see someone like Sheamus take the title from Henry than Show.

Triple H over Kevin Nash- Hunter only puts people over when he feels like it, and a ladder match is clearly not in Nash's favor.

Zach Ryder over Dolph Ziggler- I look for Jack Swagger to turn on Ziggler, allowing Long Island Iced Z to capture his first singles championship. Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!

Booker T over Cody Rhodes- I honestly don't see this being a one and done feud, which is exactly what it will be if Rhodes gets a pinfall victory. I also don't see the point of putting Booker in this match only to put over Cody Rhodes, who has nobody else to feud with. The only way I see Rhodes retaining here is by disqualification, but I'm hoping that Booker takes the belt. Can You Dig It, SUCKA!!!

Randy Orton over Wade Barrett- I'd rather Barrett win this match, but since he's more or less dominated this feud, I see Orton getting revenge and RKO'ing Barrett through a table after reversing a Wasteland attempt. As long as this doesn't lead to Orton winning the world title again, I'll be ok with it.

Arrow

CM Punk
Mark Henry
Triple H
Cody Rhodes
Zack Ryder
Randy Orton

Last edited by a moderator:

mumbo

Look skyward
1. CM Punk wins. Very easy pick.
2. Mark Henry wins. Mark hasn't actually beaten the Big Show yet in this feud so I think he'll do it here. However I think now is when Bryan will cash in after the match and walk out champ.
3. Triple H wins. This match should be the funniest comedy segment of the year. Hopefully it gives that young up-and-comer Triple H a good shine.
4. Cody Rhodes wins. Booker T's not becoming IC champ sucka.
5. Zack Ryder wins. Time to finally pull the trigger on this one.
6. Randy Orton wins. Barrett's beaten Orton twice already, can't see him doing it three times in a row. I think Barrett will get the win back though a week or two from now and then roll on toward the World Heavyweight Championship, as they've been not-so-subtly hinting at.

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
Champion CM Punk

Champion Mark Henry

Triple H

Champion Cody Rhodes

Zack Ryder

Tables Match
Randy Orton

hobbyfan

WWE title: CM Punk over Miz & Alberto Del Rio. No way does Punk lose the title just yet.

WWE World title: Mark Henry over Big Show. As I wrote earlier this week, I see Kane getting involved here to cost his former partner, Show, the title. It would make more sense than the random attack on John Cena on Raw. Then again, this is WWE Uncreative we're talking about here......

US title: Zack Ryder over Dolph Ziggler. Ziggy can't beat Ryder without help, and is overdue to lose the title. Lone title change on the card that I see.

IC title: Cody Rhodes over Booker T. Uncreative hasn't built up anyone else to challenge Cody, and it seems they are stalling until Ted DiBiase finishes his business with Jinder Mahal before going full bore with DiBiase-Rhodes for the IC title.

Triple H over Kevin Nash. Somehow, I see X-Pac getting involved to try to tilt the odds toward Nash, but that ain't gonna work. Hunter collects his receipt, and we move on.

Randy Orton over Wade Barrett. Last year, Orton lost a table match for the WWE title to Miz. No way does Orton lose at the same PPV two years in a row in the same gimmick match. I see Barrett winning the Royal Rumble next month and forging ahead with his march to the title, which may be why they're trying to have Daniel Bryan cash in his MITB case now instead of in April.

Aces 21

No Chance in Hell
WWE Championship - Triple Threat TLC Match Champion CM Punk vs. The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez
WINNER: CM PUNK

World Heavyweight Championship - Chairs Match Champion Mark Henry vs. Big Show
WINNER: BIG SHOW

Sledgehammer Ladder Match Triple H vs. Kevin Nash
WINNER: TRIPLE H

Intercontinental Championship Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Booker T
WINNER: CODY RHODES

United States Championship Champion Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero vs. Zack Ryder
WINNER: ZACK RYDER

Tables Match Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
WINNER: WADE BARRETT

DisneyFan

Very Avid Rainbow Dash Fan
This is how I see it....

Punk: I absolutely love the Miz . But I truly don't think it will happen this Sunday.

Mark Henry vs. Big Show

Winner: Henry: Here is my guess he holds the title until Wrestlemania. Where he loses it in a "David vs. Goliath" type of match. It could be Daniel Bryan against Henry at Wrestlemania I don't know but, that's my prediction.

SledgeHammer Ladder Match:

Winner: Triple H

Cody Rhodes vs. Booker T

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Dolph vs. Zach:

Winner: The New United States CHAMPION ZACH RYDER! For me this is just a very safe and easy bet. The fans all love this guy. Now's the time to give this guy a well deserved title.

Randy Orton vs. Wade Barret

Winner: Wade Barret

Bat Bruce

Ah, lets have a play

CM Punk

Mark Henry

Triple H

Cody Rhodes

Zack Ryder

Tables Match
Randy Orton

Kippy

WINNER: CM PUNK.

WINNER: MARK HENRY.

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

WINNER: TRIPLE H.

WINNER: CODY RHODES.

WINNER: ZACK RYDER.

Tables Match

WINNER: RANDY ORTON.

I think I'll finally be able to get the results done this weekend. Sorry for the delay everybody.

Boy Wonder

An old geezer from the north!

Winner: CM Punk

Winner: Mark Henry
Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

Winner: Triple H

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Winner: Zack Ryder
Tables Match

Winner: Randy Orton

JShaggy

You Serious?!

CM Punk will win.

Mark Henry will win.

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

Triple H will win.

Cody Rhodes will win.

Zack Ryder will win.

Tables Match

Randy Orton will win.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts