"WWE Royal Rumble" 2012 Prediction Thread

Aces 21

No Chance in Hell
Royal Rumble Match (Pick one Superstar and one Superstar only for the Rumble match. We have done this the last five years and picking more than one has always confused people. So pick one winner and that's all.) If you wish to predict a particular Superstar will win the Rumble as a mystery entrant we will allow that (and this year we almost have to), but you run the risk of that Superstar not even appearing in the match. Due to its complicated nature and the fact that sometimes Superstars are removed from the match unannounced and then replaced by another mystery entrant (in 2010, William Regal was removed from the match and Edge entered as a sixth mystery entrant), we would like to get away from picking "mystery entrant #2", etc. Known entrants: The Miz (#1), Chris Jericho, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Mick Foley Randy Orton, Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Jinder Mahal, Hornswoggle ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER: RANDY ORTON WWE Championship - Special Guest Referee: John Laurinaitis *Vickie Guerrero & Jack Swagger are banned from ringside Champion CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler WINNER: CM PUNK World Heavyweight Championship - Triple Threat Steel Cage Match Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry WINNER: DANIEL BRYAN John Cena vs. Kane WINNER: JOHN CENA

Marvin Tikvah

Royal Rumble Match
Chris Jericho

WWE Championship - Special Guest Referee: John Laurinaitis
CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship - Triple Threat Steel Cage Match
Daniel Bryan

John Cena vs. Kane
Kane

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
Royal Rumble Match- There are 18 spots that haven't been announced yet. I expect people like Alberto Del Rio, The Great Khali, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, and others to take those spots. Last year was when Kevin Nash and Booker T returned. Don't be surprised if Nash does so again. In all honesty I think a mystery entrant will win, but Do i just need to say mystery entrant or do I need to say Mystery Entrant 1, 2, 3, etc?
As explained in the orange text, we are getting away from "mystery entrant #" as a choice and are looking for specific people. One certainly cannot make a pick that has more than one chance of being correct. Please make a specific selection or risk getting no points.

Zen Man

WWE Title

Punk ( though I expect a lot of shenanigans in this one.)

World Title

Bryan

Cena

As for the Rumble, I'm leaning Jericho though my head says Orton since it's in his hometown.

mumbo

Look skyward
3/4.

So proud to have picked Sheamus to win the Rumble! He was my pick since back in November to win and though I wavered a bit with Orton, Jericho, and Barrett, I stuck with him and it paid off.

Of course the draw between Cena and Kane ruined my perfect score though.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
My original Royal Rumble pick was Sheamus, but I changed it because there were 18 Superstars not announced. I should have kept Sheamus as my pick. Oh well. 3-1. Glad Kharma is back.

Bat Bruce

3/4
Dammit Sheamus you walking lite-brite piece, you ruined my perfect picks! Can I have half a point if Jericho still 'main-events' Mania :D

MDawg

Nerfariously planning
2-2

Never would have guessed Sheamus to win. I was a little too blinded by Jericho to even consider any other options. The double DQ is also something I'd have never picked just due to the infrequency of it.

hobbyfan

2-2. Now, the question is who Sheamus will face for the World title at Wrestlemania. His winning means that Daniel Bryan will lose the title at Elimination Chamber or thereabouts to Wade Barrett, but Barrett will end up losing at Mania.

Oh, well, can't complain.

JShaggy

You Serious?!
I went 3-1 this PPV.

Could've been perfect if I hadn't changed my pick for the winner of the Royal Rumble. Oh well.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hi, I've been looking for Polish dubbed episodes of Summer Camp Island for two years now, and I have this request, do you have any recorded episodes in Polish? If so, please send them to me by email.
So I found this random image for the original Chicken Squad books, and wow. It's really good to see the show giving the titular squad more diverse designs.

I love you, Law & Order: Organized Crime. That is all.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when the Legend of Zelda's Oracle Duology was released in North America.
Happy birthday to George Lucas, the Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.

Featured Posts