Would you like to see an animated Watchmen project?

Latest News & Videos

The Overlord

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
Would you like to see an animated Watchmen project? There has been a live-action movie and a live-action TV series, so you could have an animated TV show or movie. It wouldn't have to be a retelling of the graphic novel, it could be set in the same universe, like the TV show or the Before the Watchmen comics. Though clearly Watchmen should not be for kids.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
You mean another one? We've had the motion comic and animated adaptations of "Tales of the Black Freighter" and "Under the Hood". No, I think I'm good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I agree, it's not something I really hoping for. I haven't gotten around to watching the HBO series yet. Come to think of it, I recall there was a R rated animated DTV rumor back in 2017 but nothing came of it. From a WB survey. So far.

Reactions: Dallas Kinard

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

back when the Harvey Weinstein allegations happened i remember saying "well i'm not surprised he's known for being a jerk to certain movies particularly in his treatment in animated movies he acquired and is known for re-cutting live action flims behind director's backs."
They are still airing New Episodes of Max and Ruby???
Most NBCU networks will air movies with limited ads.
Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List