Worst TTG episodes?

VeiledHat

Hi, um, I'm Moxy, and, uh, uh, that's Flea!
For me, it's "Knowledge." The episode starts off OK, but what they do to make Starfire dumb again is the reason I hate it. If you're ever going to do a Fantastic Voyage Plot with the Teen Titans, use Cyborg as the character gone inside. It completely disrespects the Teen Titans episode "Crash" and I don't care if they went inside Cyborg later on in "Body Adventure." (Where Cyborg's innards are human at least) This episode upset me so much that I actually wrote an outline for a Justice League cartoon story where the team goes inside Cyborg in retaliation, which I later fleshed out into a full-length script. Raven should've used magic to make Starfire dumb again. She used magic to make Starfire smart, why can't she just do it again?

And don't ask me the reason why I care about Cyborg being gone inside so much...

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
The Goonies parody one where they have to find Robin's butt. There are a ton of episodes as bad as that, but that one always sticks with me. The Lady Legasus ones are always terrible too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Dynamics 365 Business Central pricing fits the needs of small and midsize businesses with core business needs. It helps organizations connect their financials, sales, service, and operations. For organizations of any size that have more sophisticated needs, business central offers a variety of applications including Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance, Operations, and Talent.
It looks like San Diego Comic Con will once again be virtual, with the event being held from July 23-25. They hopefully plan to have large, in person conventions in 2022, but it seems like a smaller venue will be held in November. In addition, Wonder Con will be virtual again, and be held from March 26-27.

About Butch Hartman's debacle s an artist recently, the dude is so much better than this. At least it's not something like being accused of something like Sexual harassment but, yeah disappointing to say the least.
I'll have to wait for the home release of the Tom and Jerry movie to watch it, but from what I've seen I like the Kayla character's relationship with Tom. It was nice to see a character befriend him before Jerry for once.
Here's a video from both The Watch Tower Database and Kuro The Artist about Dwayne McDuffie.

Featured Posts