Wonderful World Of Mickey Mouse (Disney+ Series)

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

There's a new series of Mickey Mouse shorts being made for Disney+ . The show comes out November 18 with new episodes on Fridays starting November 27. It features the same team who worked on the Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse shorts.

Karl Hadrika (Bunnicula, The Cuphead Show, Animaniacs 2020) is a director for the series.

Tara Billinger is also working on the show.

Last edited:

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015

There's a new series of Mickey Mouse shorts being made for Disney+ . The show comes out November 18 with new episodes on Fridays starting November 27. It features the same team who worked on the Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse shorts.

Karl Hadrika (Bunnicula, The Cuphead Show, Animaniacs 2020) is a director for the series.

Tara Billinger is also working on the show.

Goodies! Now I could renew my wish list.

1. I know my obsession of Horace Horsecollar is weird, I apologize for that, but please, give him a speaking role. I don't know how many episodes he should speak, maybe three or four? But nonetheless, please for the love of Walter Elias Disney! Give Horace a speaking role! And maybe have an adventure with Mickey while Donald and Goofy aren't available.

2. Include some Fantasia characters like they did with the Ostriches and Chernabog. Maybe include Hyacinth the Hippo, Ben Ali Gator, Elephacine, Yensid, and etc.

3. Maybe tone down the grossness a little bit, but that's just me.

4. Maybe fix Goofy's design a little bit. I don't mind Goofy look like Dippy Dawg, but maybe spruce him up a little bit to make him better. But that's just me, again.

5. Include some of the somewhat lesser known Disney characters like Robin Hood, Hercules, Merlin, Pocahontas, and etc.

6. Let Mickey and Minnie sing Once Upon A Dream from Sleeping Beauty with Aurora as a cameo.

7. Make one of the shorts a musical.

8. Include Chuuby the bird from Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway as a cameo.

9. Include some of the attractions from Disneyland.

and

10. I know DIsney doesn't want anything to do with Song of the South, but maybe include the characters from SOTS as part of Splash Mountain.

Now, this list is no guaranteed it'll happen, but we'll see how it goes. Anyway, I'm so excited for it! WHEE!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pooky and Fone Bone