"Wonder Woman 1984" Feature Film Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
How about also having a freaking sidekick show up in this universe already and introduce Donna Troy for the sequel.

Please ditch the historical setting, there's not tension if we know our hero will turn out okay. It should be an adoption of Challenge of the Gods so the can introduce Cheetah but up the tension by including Zeus. It would also fill the plot hole of the Justice League not being around because the point of the story would be for Wonder Woman to prove herself.

As for Donna Troy, I like the idea of part of challenge of being an apprentice to be the connection between paradise island and the real world as a representative and vice versa, no Titans of Myth, No Dark Angel just a human taken in by Wonder Woman to prove she can create a connection between the Amazons and humans.

Frontier

Staff member
Jenkins and Gadot are signed on for a WW sequel but Roven confirms they haven't decided on when it takes place yet.
Given the current praise for Wonder Woman, I'm happy to know we'll be retaining Jenkins for the sequel :anime:.

As far as the question of "when," I guess they have the option of making it another period piece or showcasing Wonder Woman in the modern era, or even do both through the use of flashbacks ;).

the greenman

It's after JL obviously, and Darkseid. So imho, itbcould one up Marvel and do time travel with Per Degaton & WW2. Wanna get really geeky, toss in the JSA or Blackhawks.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
I think, whoever the villain is, it's definitely going to be one of them given their Diana's only other major foes after Ares :evil:.

They're definitely going to get to Cheetah at some point given she's Wonder Woman's Archenemy, though they might be saving her for when they do a story set in the present day o_O.

I think the bigger question is if we'll see any side-villains like Dr. Poison and who they might be...

the greenman

I think, whoever the villain is, it's definitely going to be one of them given their Diana's only other major foes after Ares :evil:.

They're definitely going to get to Cheetah at some point given she's Wonder Woman's Archenemy, though they might be saving her for when they do a story set in the present day o_O.

I think the bigger question is if we'll see any side-villains like Dr. Poison and who they might be...
Actually, these two besides Dr. Poison and Ares would be Giganta. I get the weird feeling we may not see her. I'd be surprised.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I mean I can get being annoyed with hate-watching and parasocial trailer bashing. It’s just undoubtedly peculiar to be involved with an adult cartoon remake of Good Times and be super defensive about it instead of understanding.
Nick KCA press site is now gone

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?

Featured Posts