"Wolverine and the X-Men - Season One, Chapter Three" DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment On This Release!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The third of five releases from Liberation Entertainment Canada collecting the first season of Wolverine and The X-Men, available only in Canada!

Wolverine and The X-Men - Season One, Volume Three
Release Date: March 9th, 2010
Studio: Liberation Entertainment Canada

Synopsis: Wolverine and the X-Men continue their fight to prevent an unspeakable future as menacing opponents await in Wolverine and The X-Men: Season One, Volume Three. When an explosive event shatters the lives of the X-Men and takes away their mentor, the beaten heroes walk away from it all. But then they’re given a rare glimpse into the future, and see a world in utter ruin, ruled by giant destructive robots. A world that spiralled out of control because the X-Men had given up. So now the most legendary of all X-Men takes the lead – Wolverine! Reuniting these broken heroes, Wolverine embarks on the ultimate mission - to prevent the world’s destruction. To rescue us from ourselves. To save the future.

Please post only comments about the DVD release in this thread, as this thread is only for discussion of the actual DVD release. To discuss the included episodes, please use the talkbacks linked below.

Episodes Included:
#14. Stolen Lives
#13. Battle Lines
#12. eXcessive Force
#11. Past Discretions
#10. Greetings from Genosha
#9. Future X

Discuss This DVD!