Wish a Member a Happy Birthday

jaylop97

Staff member
I feel like it would really get annoying to say to someone via profile post Happy Birthday, so I think that maybe there should be a thread which allows members to wish other members Happy Birthday, and today I wish Goldstar Neo, Silverstar, and Dth1971, a Happy Birthday.

Scrappy-Fan92

I feel like it would really get annoying to say to someone via profile post Happy Birthday, so I think that maybe there should be a thread which allows members to wish other members Happy Birthday, and today I wish Goldstar Neo, Silverstar, and Dth1971, a Happy Birthday.
Happy belated birthday to Goldstar Neo, Silverstar, and Dth1971.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. My birthday has been quite nice this year and the birthday wishes helped to make it great too. I hope that HEATXZ had a happy birthday as well.

jaylop97

Staff member
2/10/16

Happy birthday @Daffyrocks , I might be late for this sorry, it might not be your birthday anymore in your timezone, but I hope your birthday went well.
And Happy Birthday as well to @Rick Jones a cool superhero loving member, hope your birthday was as you pleased :).

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Thanks. It's much appreciated. Today wasn't too shabby. Celebrated a little, had some nice surprises. Now I just need to take care of all the thank yous I need to give out on Facebook. Happy Birthday to all of my Aquarius and February babies on here.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
My birthday was yesterday, but thank you anyway. :) I didn't do such special things to celebrate it, I just stayed at home with all my family and talked. I initially wanted to celebrate my birthday with my high school students in a special fun place but unfortunately "there weren't enough money for it" and such. But it was good anyways.

RegularCapital

Staff member
2/22/16

Not sure if it is your birthday still in Britain but, Happy Birthday @RegularCapital a very knowledgeable guy.
And same for @Kitschensyngk a member that is well known in the anime forums :), hope both of your birthdays were great :).
Yep it was still my Birthday, two minutes till midnight in fact and thank you!. :D

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts