Wish a Member a Happy Birthday

Latest News & Videos

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
I feel like it would really get annoying to say to someone via profile post Happy Birthday, so I think that maybe there should be a thread which allows members to wish other members Happy Birthday, and today I wish Goldstar Neo, Silverstar, and Dth1971, a Happy Birthday.

Scrappy-Fan92

Aug 18, 2011
United States of America
I feel like it would really get annoying to say to someone via profile post Happy Birthday, so I think that maybe there should be a thread which allows members to wish other members Happy Birthday, and today I wish Goldstar Neo, Silverstar, and Dth1971, a Happy Birthday.
Happy belated birthday to Goldstar Neo, Silverstar, and Dth1971.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. My birthday has been quite nice this year and the birthday wishes helped to make it great too. I hope that HEATXZ had a happy birthday as well.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
2/10/16

Happy birthday @Daffyrocks , I might be late for this sorry, it might not be your birthday anymore in your timezone, but I hope your birthday went well.
And Happy Birthday as well to @Rick Jones a cool superhero loving member, hope your birthday was as you pleased :).

Reactions: Rick Jones

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
Thanks. It's much appreciated. Today wasn't too shabby. Celebrated a little, had some nice surprises. Now I just need to take care of all the thank yous I need to give out on Facebook. Happy Birthday to all of my Aquarius and February babies on here.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: jaylop97

Daffyrocks

In search of the cursed Monkey Bird! Woo-hoo!
Jul 22, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
ro.toonsphere.com
My birthday was yesterday, but thank you anyway. :) I didn't do such special things to celebrate it, I just stayed at home with all my family and talked. I initially wanted to celebrate my birthday with my high school students in a special fun place but unfortunately "there weren't enough money for it" and such. But it was good anyways.

2/22/16

Not sure if it is your birthday still in Britain but, Happy Birthday @RegularCapital a very knowledgeable guy.
And same for @Kitschensyngk a member that is well known in the anime forums :), hope both of your birthdays were great :).
Yep it was still my Birthday, two minutes till midnight in fact and thank you!. :D

Reactions: 1 person

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's a teaser that announces Mulan (2020) coming to Disney+ next month .
Given how Jason J. Lewis loves Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm, he must've been really excited getting to work with Kevin Conroy on Justice League Action.

I decided to cancel my Boomerang subscription. The App didn't have a feature to save shows to watch later, it felt bare bones, and not really worth the price. I just hope more of the content would move over to HBO Max.
Happy anniversary to Rugrats, Doug and The Ren & Stimpy Show, which premiered on Nickelodeon 29 years ago today!
Look guys! Another reboot:

...and it is going to be a drama?