William Shatner thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Jun 17, 2015
Ratings
340 5
"Captain's Log, Stardate 9529.1: This is the Final Cruise of the Starship Enterprise under My Command. This Ship and her history will shortly become the care of Another Crew. To them and Their Posterity will we commit our Future. They will continue the Voyages We have Begun and Journey to all the Undiscovered Countries, Boldly going where no man......Where No One... has Gone Before......."

The definition of a large ham actor, love him or hate him he's definitely one of the most iconic tv actors of all time thanks to roles such as Captain James T. Kirk on Star Trek, TJ Hooker & the 1966 version of Two-Face.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?