Will there be a market for a tween equivalent of The Wiggles?

Kitan2020

I always wonder if there would be a market for a boyband which would be tween answer to The Wiggles. I want to become a pop manager in London. In the future I'm putting together a British boyband which would be tween answer to The Wiggles called The Budeales.

A five piece white band would have great singers, dancers and zany and cartoonish personalities. They would be in trademarked colour coded skivvies and black trousers just like The Wiggles.

The band would have The Monkees style TV series before singles and the first album is released.

The sound would be 90s style bubblegum pop with 90s hip hop and R&B influences and the hint of They Might Be Giants.

The record label could market the band where no other boybands have done before, the boys audience alongside the girls.

Our goal for The Budeales is to become a biggest selling boyband in Britain and worldwide.

The band would release a cover of Blackstreet’s My Paradise (see ) as the lead single from their second album. Comedy double act Vic Reeves & Bob Mortimer would feature in the second version of their cover.

The music video for My Paradise would feature a radio studio in which another comic duo Trevor & Simon's desk splits in two to reveal the rest of their dress which would be top hat, bow tie, and a tailcoat . The band, Trevor & Simon and Vic & Bob (in the second video) wear top hat, bow tie, and a tailcoat as well as holding a waling cane dancing while the female dancers would wear a evening gown dress. They would dance like Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hi, I've been looking for Polish dubbed episodes of Summer Camp Island for two years now, and I have this request, do you have any recorded episodes in Polish? If so, please send them to me by email.
So I found this random image for the original Chicken Squad books, and wow. It's really good to see the show giving the titular squad more diverse designs.

I love you, Law & Order: Organized Crime. That is all.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when the Legend of Zelda's Oracle Duology was released in North America.
Happy birthday to George Lucas, the Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.

Featured Posts