Will Shows Like Fanboy and Chum Chum, Planet Sheen and Breadwinners Get Praise In The Future

Latest News

Feb 14, 2017
Ratings
Shows like Chalkzone, As Told By Ginger and CatDog used to be hated back in the day and now people love them, considering them to be classics. Do you see people praising these hated shows in the near future.

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,792 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
I only see maybe Sanjay & Craig and Pig Goat Banana Cricket getting faint praise (they're too overhated already, as it is, unlike Harvey Beaks or The Loud House, so it's too late for them...).

None of your suggestions sound like they will ever be accepted, unless it's Harvey Beaks, or especially The Loud House, regardless.

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,064 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
I suppose so, though some people that were kids when Fanboy & Chum Chum came out are teenagers now (meaning they're old enough to use social media) and I still haven't really heard much people praising it. Then again, I suppose it could be drowned out by all the hate. Although I personally didn't like it, I didn't think it was awful and it does seem like something kids would like and I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually does gain such a following. I'm not sure about Planet Sheen for the same reasons I described about Fanboy & Chum Chum. I can see it happening with Breadwinners too, but given what I said about Fanboy & Chum Chum and Planet Sheen, it could take a while.

May 28, 2016
Ratings
554 8
I've seen that AlphaJay video and I kinda agree, as I myself used to really like Fanboy and Chum Chum as a kid.
I never found it great I but I still did enjoy it.
I also did understand--and in some cases, agreed with--some other people's criticisms of it.
It was really subjective, and I was one of those people on the side of the fence that liked it.
So I think the hate it received back then will falter down in the future. Not significantly, but gradually.

Breadwinners and Planet Sheen? Probably/Definitely not.

Mikurotoro92

Jun 17, 2015
Ratings
481 4
Fanboy & Chum Chum and Breadwinners weren't that bad IMHO

Planet Sheen on the other hand?

Complete crap that does NOT deserve to be remembered at all!

It & Back to the Barnyard are the worst Nicktoons!

Dec 30, 2016
Ratings
I'm sure they will have there fans but might be forgotten like most bad old cartoons are or they might become infamous. People who grow up in this decade will most likely praise shows like gravity falls or Stephen universe and act like the 2010s were perfect like 90s kids do. But even the 90s had bad cartoons like mega babies but most people forgot about that one. So those shows will most likely be forgotten as well but you never know to each there own.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,954 10
Elizabeth,NJ
I'm sure they will have there fans but might be forgotten like most bad old cartoons are or they might become infamous.
Planet Sheen would definitely go down with infamy since it was a Jimmy Neutron spin-off and Jimmy Neutron was a well liked show. So any Jimmy Neutron fans will remember Planet Sheen and how bad it was. Any bad spin-off of a good show would most likely go down with infamy.

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
172 3
Planet Sheen: I don't think so. I mean, even as a stand-alone show, it's still just, so bland. Like yeah, it technically has a coherent story, but aside from that, the main protagonist is a comic-relief character, who is quite annoying to listen to even if he doesn't always crack jokes, and the fact most of the main characters have intentionally identical personalities to the main characters of Jimmy Neutron, make this pointless. Even the villain of the show, who is the best thing about it, and tries to be a homage to Jafar, just isn't enough to bring justice.

FanBoy and Chum Chum: Yes, I can see people praising it. And truth be told, I always found the show decent. Not awesome or anything, just decent. While there are episodes that unintentionally try to rip off SpongeBob, there are a lot of subtle jokes people dismiss for the sake of gross-out humor (which I hate in the show, but you can perfectly dismiss), and the second season is a definite improvement.\

Sanjay and Craig: Also yes. I guess what made me and lots of others like the show at one point, was the stories it would unfold. And it's exciting to see a writer from Pete and Pete, one of Nick's best, be a crew member of it. And while there are definitely gross out jokes, I think the majority of episodes from seasons 2 and 3 hold more weight.

Breadwinners: No. Just no. Say whatever you want about the style of the characters, the writing, the jokes, the music, and the background. But this horrendeous show has some of the most unsettling and bizarre moments in television that go beyond awfulness and dreadfulness.... I mean, who in his right mind would make a story about Buhdeuce trying to REUNITE WITH HIS BUTT??????

Jun 19, 2015
Ratings
68 5
I was 11 years old when Fanboy and Chum Chum premiered, and I loved it as a kid and I still do now. I could never understand the show’s criticism. In all honesty, it really wasn’t as mindless and gross as people said it was. It was a lot more clever than people gave it credit for. So in other words, I grew up with Fanboy and Chum Chum and I don’t hate it at all.

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
Ratings
1,320 6
In A House
I was college aged when Fanboy and Chum Chum came out and I thought it was okay for mindless entertainment. I only saw it a few times and thought it was so dumb it was funny. I would never call it a classic though.