Will Nickelodeon ever pull the SpongeBob episode, One Coarse Meal for being "too dark"?

Asa

In March 2010, Nickelodeon premiered an episode that dealt with Plankton being afraid of whales and a scene that many fans claimed: it showed him attempting to commit suicide.

Would Nickelodeon ever decide to place a ban on the episode? Would they think "the episode is too grim and dark for SpongeBob standards"? Or would they not care and rerun it forever?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Call me crazy, but I seem to recall an old Toon Zone rule that it was against the rules to point out particular scenes from cartoons that should have been censored but haven't been yet. Maybe that was the Termite Terrace forum. You do NOT want to go around pointing these things out to the censors, because they'll turn around and ban them. It used to be against the rules here, because as animation fans, none of us wanted that. I suggest this thread should be closed. I'm not a mod, but it's a bad idea, and the old rule was a good one.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
The second Lego Movie will have it's Cartoon Network premiere on Feburary 15.
The theme song for The Mighty Ones is sung by Fryda Wolff (Bats) and Jessica McKenna (Rocksy).

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

Featured Posts