Will Future Marvel Cartoons On Disney Plus Mainly Be Revivals And MCU Tie Ins?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
The article mainly talks about the live-action Sony movies rather than animation, and I imagine the Spider-Verse franchise would be more of a priority. Either way, Sony stuff moving to Disney+ after they end their runs on Netflix doesn't automatically mean Spectacular will be revived anytime soon. With Freshman Year on the way, I just don't see them having new Spectacular episodes to run concurrently. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

AdrenalineRush1996

Only reason I brought up Spec Spider-man was I believe that Sony will have a partnership with Disney+ next year. So we're getting Spider-man stuff on there anyway. It's only a temporary contract though.
Yes but it still doesn't mean it's going to happen anytime soon.
Let me clarify on that. When I said "it still doesn't mean it's going to happen anytime soon", it was nothing to do with the Sony-Disney deal at all since I'm well aware of that as it was more to do with a possible revival of The Spectacular Spider-Man. Hence when I said I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, I was talking about the show, not the deal, okay.

Last edited:

the greenman

The article mainly talks about the live-action Sony movies rather than animation, and I imagine the Spider-Verse franchise would be more of a priority. Either way, Sony stuff moving to Disney+ after they end their runs on Netflix doesn't automatically mean Spectacular will be revived anytime soon. With Freshman Year on the way, I just don't see them having new Spectacular episodes to run concurrently. I'd love to be proven wrong though.
Let me clarify on that. When I said "it still doesn't mean it's going to happen anytime soon", it was nothing to do with the Sony-Disney deal at all since I'm well aware of that as it was more to do with a possible revival of The Spectacular Spider-Man. Hence when I said I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, I was talking about the show, not the deal, okay.
Well I did say something I'd like to see happen. Not like I'm posting something to say it is happening.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

dmxx116

I’ll take two reveals from Marvel Studios on Disney Plus season six of Spider-Man: Animated Series and season three of The Avengers:EMH.

Last Spider

Arachnid Dude
Honestly if any series was gonna be revived it should've been X-Men Evolution.
It was and still is the best X-Men cartoon, I don't really get the hype over WATXM.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Man, animation Twitter has stooped on the new low where they bullied a girl to a suicide for liking a character they don't.

May she rest in peace.
Hello there Just looking for someone to talk about The N with

I wonder if Nickelodeon would later have rights to air Sonic the Hedgehog?

FOP marathon on NickPluto.. it's not off yet though.

Featured Posts