Will Cartoon network popular shows like teen titans go along with apple and onion move to HBO max?

Latest News & Videos

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Hey guys, Seeing that popular cartoon network shows like Infinity train, Summer camp island and the new upcoming cartoon network shows like The Fungies! and Tig N’ Seek are relocating to the streaming service HBO MAX a streaming version of HBO since streaming is the main media. This led me to wonder if other popular cartoon network shows like teen titans go along with apple and onion and MaoMao will move there as well, If it does is there some news article that those shows will air on HBO max as well?

TheJLeeTeam

Keldeo is best Pony
Sep 9, 2018
USA
Apple and Onion and Mao Mao: Maybe
Teen Titans Go: Unless it gets overshadowed by Thundercats Roar or whatever then no

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters
I would argue that those shows (Infinity Train, Summer Camp Island, The Fungies!, Tig N’ Seek) are on HBO Max because they aren't popular enough actually, and/or not a good fit, to warrant a slot on the linear channel. On the other hands A&O and TTG! will probably never leave the network.