Will Cartoon network popular shows like teen titans go along with apple and onion move to HBO max?

Latest News & Videos

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Hey guys, Seeing that popular cartoon network shows like Infinity train, Summer camp island and the new upcoming cartoon network shows like The Fungies! and Tig N’ Seek are relocating to the streaming service HBO MAX a streaming version of HBO since streaming is the main media. This led me to wonder if other popular cartoon network shows like teen titans go along with apple and onion and MaoMao will move there as well, If it does is there some news article that those shows will air on HBO max as well?

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters
I would argue that those shows (Infinity Train, Summer Camp Island, The Fungies!, Tig N’ Seek) are on HBO Max because they aren't popular enough actually, and/or not a good fit, to warrant a slot on the linear channel. On the other hands A&O and TTG! will probably never leave the network.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List
Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).