Will Adult Swim even have an April Fools thing this year?

Zorak Masaki

Do you think that Adult Swim will have an April Fool's stunt this year, or is that not possible? At worst they could just do what they did in 2006 and show bad early 80s cartoons from the H-B vault I suppose.

wjbraden

Considering things like the 2012 Toonami stunt and Gemusetto Machu Picchu took months of planning beforehand, I think it's safe to say they have something all ready to go. Not to mention CN appears to be doing an April Fools stunt with an (apparent) Apple & Onion marathon, so no reason [as] can't at least do a marathon.

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
Do they still have the rights to air The Room? I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they do.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts