Why no Sea-Monkeys cartoon?

powerjake

It's really weird how the popular line of instant pets never had a cartoon series on any channel. I wonder why no animation companies bothered to make an animated series about the Sea-Monkeys. If a series like this were to happen would it possible be seen as a product placement?.

In the early 1990's a Live Action TV Show was made that only had one season.

powerjake

Wasn’t Sea Monkeys a thing before they were allowed to make cartoons based on toys?

Toys of the Sea-Monkeys were made but no cartoon has ever been made.

Maybe it would be similar to either SpongeBob SquarePants, Fish Hooks or Snorks.

Dantheman

There's also the fact that the guy who created Sea Monkeys was a supporter of the Klan (I'm not making this up, look and see for yourself).

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Didn't Howie Mandel do a live-action Sea Monkeys kids show? I think it was called "The Amazing Live Sea Monkeys".

powerjake

Didn't Howie Mandel do a live-action Sea Monkeys kids show? I think it was called "The Amazing Live Sea Monkeys".

I just mentioned that live action TV show in the OP in this topic, but that was live action and not a cartoon.

powerjake

There's also the fact that the guy who created Sea Monkeys was a supporter of the Klan (I'm not making this up, look and see for yourself).

That would make anyone feel uncomfortable once they learn about the history of Harold von Braunhut.

If animation companies can get past that dark story maybe a Sea-Monkeys cartoon could happen.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

youtube Nickelodeon uploaded Young Dylan - Natural Beauty episode

youtube NickRewind streaming currently: iCarly - iGoodbye
Damn! A lot of exiting Nintendo E3 announcement today.
"Atlantis: The Lost Empire" is 20 years old today.
although i'm disappointed there wasn't an update on Metroid Prime 4. But a sequel to Metroid Fushion is coming.

Maybe it's time for me to get back with Nintendo after 11-12 years
At 18:00 CET, the Euro 2020 match between Hungary and Portugal will begin, and I'll watch it. I designed a special avatar for it in the morning.

I will revert to the "lovely" avatar tomorrow.

Featured Posts