Why is that doll on the Island of Misfit Toys?

Latest News & Videos

Jack

Rabbit of Tomorrow!
Apr 25, 2001
GAC
cartoons.tatay.cjb.net
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her, she even says nice things like "How do you do!." So she wanted me to ask you all...

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHY AM I A MISFIT!????"

Jack :(

Jack

Rabbit of Tomorrow!
Apr 25, 2001
GAC
cartoons.tatay.cjb.net
Originally posted by Danielle
Aie! Killer toy, killer toy!

Yeesh, that thing looks like something out of an R.L. Stine book.....anybody wanna help me out here?

These comments aren't doing much for her temper, ya know...

Jack :eek:

Danielle

Apr 27, 2001
There. {points}
Originally posted by Jack

These comments aren't doing much for her temper, ya know...

Uhh........{gulp} J-jack......a-are those......fangs?! :eek:

I-I'm sorry! I didn't m-mean to make fun of you! W-will you forgive me?

Please?

Jack

Rabbit of Tomorrow!
Apr 25, 2001
GAC
cartoons.tatay.cjb.net
Originally posted by Danielle
I-I'm sorry! I didn't m-mean to make fun of you! W-will you forgive me?

Please?

"I'LL FORGIVE YOU, DANIELLE, IF YOU LET ME BE YOUR DOLLY!"

Do as she says, Danielle, those aren't just fangs, they are fangs stollen from the bumble!

Jack :eek:

Danielle

Apr 27, 2001
There. {points}
Re: It's not--

Originally posted by DR. BELCH
--you...doll, boobelah, baby. It's just that the Raggedy Ann people are hollering "lawsuit", and it was either lose our shirts or lose you. Don't think we don't like you or that you're getting the short end of it, chickee-baby. Think of it as an all-expenses paid vacation...permanent-like!

Phil Silvers moment.

The moment has passed. :p

BELCH..........WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! If you get her mad, she's gonna take it out on me!

No..........wait..........I know what you're doing..........this is about those nachos, isn't it? Geez, it was an accident! And I PROMISE to get you a new hat!

Jack:

What's a bumbl.......AIE!!! Uh..........yeah, but.........um.......hey, do ya want to be my sister's dolly? She'll just LOVE you! (trying to save her butt here...)

Danielle

Apr 27, 2001
There. {points}
Originally posted by Thad Komorowski
Now people, lets all say "dollizajurk"! And every time say it faster!

dollizajurk
dollizajurk
dollizajerk
dollizajerk
DOLL IS A JERK!:p

(looking fearfully at the doll) Quit it! She's gonna kill me! *gulp* I didn't tell them to say that, I swear! He didn't mean it! (stuffs Thad's mouth full of dynamite) *RIGHT* THAD?

Singin' Stray Cat

Still Alive Somewhere
Aug 23, 2001
Hmm. I wonder.
Aww, that's a cute little doll! I think I'll order ten of 'em - and give them to my little sister. heeheehee....

(oops, did I post that? Hope she doesn't see it...) :p

Danielle

Apr 27, 2001
There. {points}
Originally posted by Brandon Pierce

(brandon walks by and sees thad)
Cool, Thad! What's that neato candy you got!
(takes stick of dynamite out and eats it. it blows up brandon's head)
THAT' S A SPICY MEAT-A-BALL!!!

And what's the moral of today's story, kids?

Kids who just appeared there mainly as a plot device: "DON'T EAT SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN IN ANOTHER PERSON'S MOUTH!"

Very good! After all, the food you take out could make you sick--or blow up, either one--, and besides, why would you want to eat something that's been drowning in someone elses saliva? :p

Thad Komorowski

undecided
Apr 25, 2001
cardboard box
thadkomorowski.com
MAKE HER MADDER! MAKE HER MADDER! MAKE HER MADDER!

It's a misfit because she was too cute for the market, and her cuteness was way to sickening for kids, that anyone that looked at her would puke out important organs....

-Thad

Danielle

Apr 27, 2001
There. {points}
MAKE HER MADDER! MAKE HER MADDER! MAKE HER MADDER!

It's a misfit because she was too cute for the market, and her cuteness was way to sickening for kids, that anyone that looked at her would puke out important organs....

Hey Thad, have a little sister? I'm SURE she'd love a cute little doll to play with....(evil smilie, evil smilie....gosh darn it, where's my mint collection of evil smilies?!)

Danielle whimpers:
BELCH..........WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! If you get her mad, she's gonna take it out on me!
No..........wait..........I know what you're doing..........this is about those nachos, isn't it? Geez, it was an accident! And I PROMISE to get you a new hat!
Nachos? Hat? What are you....? Nah, skip it. Actually, it was me doing my Sgt. Bilko impersonation to baffle the doll with my b.s. and distract her while you slipped away and out of the range of her wrath. By the time she figured out it was a ruse, you'd be safely in Canada.

She does look like lawyer bait for the Raggedy Ann people, though. Actually, wasn't she in a Johnny Bravo ep once? "In that place where normal things don't happen to ooften."

Pietro

Apr 28, 2001
STOP THAD! YOU'RE KILLIN' ME! THAT'S HILARIOUS!:p

-pietro:D

Danielle

Apr 27, 2001
There. {points}
Originally posted by DR. BELCH

Actually, it was me doing my Sgt. Bilko impersonation to baffle the doll with my b.s. and distract her while you slipped away and out of the range of her wrath. By the time she figured out it was a ruse, you'd be safely in Canada.

*CANADA*?! :eek: What, do you want to get me killed?!

(my apologies to the Canadians out there...I have been to Canada, and the people there are quite nice...but I had to think of SOME kind of retort... :eek: )

Nachos? Hat? What are you....? Nah, skip it.

You remember, at the last ToonZone Jamboree when I spilled that plate of nachos on your favorite---Y'know, you're right, let's skip it. :wakko:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wish a happy birthday to Roger Craig Smith (45), Will Friedle (44), and Alyson Stoner (27). Roger's roles include Batman, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Captain America. Will's roles include Terry McGinnis/Batman, Ron Stoppable, and Peter Quill/Star Lord. Allyson's roles include Isabella (Phineas And Ferb), Batgirl (Young Justice, Lego DC DVD movies), and Sam Sharp.
Here's a picture of Danica McKellar with her mother. It's impressive how similar they look. I could've sworn they were sisters. I know the picture is from 2015, but still.

Remember when social media wasn't so toxic?
Happy 58th birthday Alan.