Why is Disney XD airing Gravity Falls Episodes in Random order?

Johntoonfan05

For some Reason Disney XD is airing Gravity Falls Episodes in Random Order and why are they doing this?

AmityBright601

I Really Have No Idea Why Disney XD is Airing Random Gravity Falls Episodes, I Know On Weekdays in the US - Disney XD Airs Gravity Falls at 2:00am - 3:00am with random episodes airing that time. And Disney XD Airs Gravity Falls Again On Weekdays at 5:00am - 6:00am with Random Episodes Airing Again. Like I Don't Know What is Wrong With Disney XD. But Today August 13, 2021 While I Was Watching Gravity Falls On Disney XD at 2:00am, They Played The Gravity Falls Theme Song And It Went Black For 5 minutes I think and then it came back but Disney XD Must Had Issues Today - August 13, 2021. Yeah Even Though, I Still Watch Disney XD Because They Be Playing Amphibia at 1:00am - 2:00am And Then Gravity Falls At 2:00am - 3:00am And The Owl House at 3:00am - 4:00am And Phineas And Ferb at 4:00am - 5:00am. That's Why I Watch Disney XD Late At 1:00am in the Weekdays.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Honestly it's not just Gravity Falls that is a victim to this: Amphibia, Big Hero 6, Ducktales 2017, The Owl House, heck pretty much every show ON Disney XD that still airs on the network hias this issue. It is more noticable on more story based shows since yeah no one would complain nearly as much about this when it's done to Phineas and Ferb or Big City Greens but shows with more of an arc have this as a problem.

And this isn't a new problem either; pretty much kids shows especially comedy cartoons from like the late 80s to even now are meant to air in constant rotation on the network over and over again if they become popular enough. And honestly networks will air episodes in random order totally shifting up the production order just so kids will be more willing to tune in if they feel the show is more "new" due to not recognizing how it relates to other epsiodes in production order if they air them randomly. Like that's a big reason why so many cartoons for ages weren't supposed to have long term continuity in shows; this has been something that's less of a problem now then it use to be but is still an issue and yeah airing episodes in whatever order is a big reason for that.

Dynamite Soldier

It has been happening for years, unfortunately. It isn't a problem for shows like Phineas and Ferb, Kick Buttowski and Big City Greens since they're more episodic, but the more story-driven shows like Gravity Falls, The Owl House, and Amphibia can be difficult to watch because on how Disney XD airs them.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts