Why do you think Catscratch failed?

Latest News & Videos

HunterMon17

Nov 24, 2015
Catscratch was a Nicktoon that aired for 1 season of 20 episodes from July 9, 2005 to February 10, 2007.

It was about 3 cats, Gordon, Waffle, and Mr. Blik, whose old lady owner had died and left them with her riches, including a mansion and cars, and they pretty much kick it in life.

Usually it aired on Fridays at 4:30pm, 5:30pm, or 6:00pm, or on Saturdays at 4:00pm, 5:00pm, or 5:30pm.

Why do you think this show failed and ended up being forgotten?

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Well, to be fair, most Nicktoons from the 2005-2007 era only lasted one season (such as The X's and El Tigre). It's no surprise that Catscratch suffered this.

90'sKid

Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
tvtropes.org
I don't remember much about it, other than it was boring and the fat cat had a creepy crush on a little girl.

Also it was nothing like the comic it was based on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zanneck