Why do people say bad things about Pepper Ann?

I.R Joey

Yep my face got stuck this way
I've watched the show before (been observing alot more lately) and I can't see where all the critic's are coming for, I find myself chuckling alot at all the little puns and gags the writters manage to put in there. How about you guys?

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
I'm not mad at Pepper Ann. I'm mad at Mr. Warburton doing Kids Next Door and everyone calling it "From the creator of Pepper Ann."

Mr. WARBURTON DID NOT CREATE PEPPER ANN. He was simply the art director.

Now, if Sue Rose had done Kids Next Door, I imagine it would be a much better show than it is right now.

mbaker

I just didn't care for the premise of the show, or the fact that Disney TV has moved away from it's roots. That's mt view on it.

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
I also like the show. Detractors can point to certain episodes that defend their claims (the Native American episode is a good example). But then one looks to great eps like "P.A.'s Life in a Nutshell" as well as the Valentine's Day ep and the one based on "Groundhog Day" and sees that this show has off episodes like all good shows. What have people been saying about it (that you can repeat here)?

langden alger

i always got a laugh out of the show...really well crafted and smart..i liked how it started making fun of itself and basically alot of tv in later seasons..it's just one of those typical "something for the kids, but also alot of things for the older audience type of shows" i miss it being on the disney one line-up.

Leaping Larry Jojo

Searching for a map
I like the visual style, but the show itself isn't anything I haven't seen before. I guess I wouldn't be tuning into ABC for freshness and originality, but still...

It is one of the better shows on their block, however.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts